Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What the F*%# Did I TAKE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MollyTard

Greenlighter
Hellloooo, just another average college student, doing drugs.
I'm not new to this site, I've always come to look at different forms. However, this is my first time posting because i could not find an answer anywhere.

I need people who have experience to help me out with what the hell I took when I went to a rave two weeks ago. KINDA LONG - SORRY

Heres some background, I rave quite a bit, love EDM, and Ive taken "Molly" 4 times before this.
I'm supper pumped to bring my friend to his first rave so I went ahead and bought molly off these people I've been raving with for about 2 months now and they're awesome, I trusted them. Long story short, 6$ a pill, 3g's and this kid hyped them up so much, even after I bought them. He got them shipped from Canada.
This is the only picture I have before I threw them in some capsules - Sorry its shitty. (Figure 1)

These came, in the only way I can describe it, in a dry sand stuck together type of rock. Very shiny, all dark-light brown. Looks really crystal like.
Anyways, it was the day of the rave and we took our first drop around 4:40pm ( .1 for drop). Were supper happy and walk their, I timed it perfectly to hit us on our walk. The whole time I have my noob friends saying they feel shit and I just tell them its just placebo and try to get them to just forget we took anything at all.(PS thats always the best when you forget and it hits you like the fuckin Kool-Aid man breaking threw the wall;))

We start raving and I'm pissed that its 6:30 and I don't feel a damn thing. I try not to show it and kinda give off the vibe I feel it so I don't bring them down. I say lets take another one, we do. Around 7 we take another (Headliner was at 9, had to be a little quicker). Now I'm showing my concern to them because it has been so long, about 7:30 now. *Now at 3 points

I looked at the time and saw we've done about a point an hour so I ask them if they feel anything, keep in mind they've never done it before so they have nothing to compare it too, and I got a "Kindaaa." Now I'm pissed (I realized that moment that this shit was bunk, we should be on our ass) and I just wanted to enjoy the show I didn't really care at this point, I don't have to have it to enjoy myself. Around 8:30 I start to feel myself dancing more and becoming looser.. NOT like all my past molly experiences, where happiness was pissed all over me at one moment, its great.

This one was a weird feeling, I found myself closing my eyes more, rather than opening them. I see how everyones feeling and I get a "A little," now I'm pissed because we were supposed to have a life changing molly bond that is unimaginable and I DO NOT feel this way at all. We take another point. It's now 8:45 and I feel such a different feeling where my head is completely sober and my body is just doing its own thing. I don't ever dance how I was at that time, It was with my eyes closed, I flopped my arms back and forth and lean to the music as well, even though my eyes were closed, I can feel people looking at me, judging me. Me being myself, I can give too fucks but I've never felt that feeling before, especially with the great vibes at a festival. I wanted to jump a little but my stomach was killinggggggg me, so I didn't. The sober and/or molly me would be raging and jumping, yelling and smiling at everyone, but no.

All I wanted to do at this point was sit down and just do nothing, I look over at my friends to see how they're doing and one looks like a drunk zombie that hasn't slept for days, he's hunched over, doing the floppy arm dance too with his tongue out. We all do the normal "eye check" and we all have dilated pupils to a pretty good extent, even the one that said he's not on our level. I started to think what the fuck we took the same shit, my other friend was fine and told me he felt it but not on our level. I take a second to see if I really am that bad and I look at a building in the distance, It just feels so much different, not in the sense of colors or seeing things change/move but different, its so hard to explain it. I start to feel sick as the main person came on, I waited until his set had 20 mins left and then I told my friends I would be at the meet up spot I established walking in, they reallyyyyy didn't want me to go like they were getting mad but I had to do what I had to doo!

I booked it out of there, feeling so overwhelmed, I go get some water and refill my camel back. Then all the sudden I have to throw up so I run fast and barley made it, all my water came out. I just felt like shit like everything on my body was heavy. Arms, legs, eyes, neck, everything. The set ends and I have normal molly talk with this girl, but then a strange feeling happened that I've never felt before. As we were dancing and singing my gum fell out of my mouth on the floor.. This isn't a big deal but she saw, I had the most embracing feeling I've ever had in the world and I ran away so fast and just sat at the spot because of how bad that affected me. Being sober I probably would of made a joke about it like "Thats what happens when you get down" or some shit but i took it like a 2 year old... and then my friends came back to the spot. The friend of mine that was doing the loopy dance didn't feel to good, I talked him into thinking he's cool and then he just stopped all together. He started tipping, he told me later the next day he thought that it was a dream and he was waking up so I snapped him out of it slowly and we just chilled for a bit because I didn't feel like doing one single thing. My other friend was just over it and I got this dude looking like a zombie. I made sure everyone had water all night so that couldn't be the case. I feel so frustrated the night went like this and we go back into the crowd, my friends and I love dancing on girls and Ive known my friend for 6 years now and I've never seen him turn away a female, especially a hot one. She jumps over to me and I did the same.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DRUG!!! It's like having a kids emotions while being drunk, with the feeling of having 4 shots of Nyquil and a fat bong rip, with some MDMA.

A plot twist too, I ran into the people I used to to rave with, the people that sold me the molly. They were going crazy with all their energy and hugs and everything, I told them their shit is bunk and he just gave me a weird stare... I must have been thinking things to critically but i felt like Mr. Grinch except I was at a rave, I just wanted to curl up in a ball and lay alone, I just felt lonely but not sad. Weird.

I'm tryna add pictures of the one pill I have left so y'all can see too, but I'm noob and idk how. Let me know what you think, thanksssss.

_________
Edit: It is very bitter to the taste!!

Last edited:
Sounds a bit like piperazines or it could be a research chem. Did you get any visuals?

Ima look that up rn! Do you know how to post pictures so i can show you those?

Does it really matter what you took? No one can possibly tell you given the description you have supplied. Next time trust no one and test you stuff before you take so much. Even good quality mdma can be horrible at high doses.

I suppose you're right, I just want to know if anyone else has read or maybe had an experience like this themselves.
I did try and look for the pill report, they're rocks so I don't see how I can.

You can't. You may as well try and identify a mystery white powder.

Your rookie mistake was deciding to take more when you thought it was bunk. Did you crush these rocks or simply drop them hole? A densely packed substance will often take a lot longer to absorb than a powder. Eating too soon before you drop can also have a delaying effect. I've had thick gel caps that have taken almost 2 hours to get any effects from.

Of course you are just as likely to have consumed any one of hundreds of other chemicals. Without a test kit it is impossible to say.

True. But I semi crushed them, some powder and some rocks. All the rocks were small, if their were any. The capsules themselves are so thin and brittle that they wouldn't be the problem.. I probably did and the shitty part is, not even these testers can show that! Ive been getting frustrated when I'm trying to learn from a mistake of not testing it and the tester wouldn't do much. I felt MDMA so it would of passed tests I just don't know what else was their.

I emptied out these capsules, maybe that had something to do with it. http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...AID=120142990000006904&CAGPSPN=pla&kpid=78991

Hi, welcome to bluelight! Sorry, but we don't do "What the F*%# did I take"-threads. Suppose someone on here tells you "don't worry, you just took a bit too much, just take less next time. It's really MDMA, I'm sure of it". You end up believing them and ingest something toxic again because of it. That could create dangerous situations. Besides if you don't know what you took, we most certainly won't, that's almost impossible to determine by a description, there's thousands of different chemicals out there. Buy a testkit and like OTW said you shouldn't take more in such a case, that might turn out to be dangerous as for some chemicals the line between a bad experience and serious injury or death is very small. Please buy yourself a testkit and read up a bit on how to use this chemical properly, it will avoid situations like this in the future

Closing the thread, if you have any more questions feel free to send me a message

Status
Not open for further replies.