Votes: 4 16.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

pixiepunker

Greenlighter
i thought of posting this in thought and awareness, anyway has anyone seen this documentary and what did you think of it???

here is the link for the movie, it is playing in selective theaters only!
http://www.whatthebleep.com

Meshuggah, trust me, if you go see this movie, the last thing you'll be doing is yawning. It is absolutely fantastic!!! Go in with an open mind and you will leave utterly satisfied for money better spent than in recent memorable history.

You can go read the synopsis, view the trailer and get a faint idea what to half expect. It is amazingly smart. It makes you laugh out loud when you least expect it, makes you think deeply about your long ingrained beliefs (like religion), as it systematically dismantles those beliefs block by block, it's just a good film, simple as that.

Give it a spin.

Oh, by the way, the word is that when it comes out on DVD, it will be on four or five discs, as they plan to include absolutely all the research material and interviews behind this project.

a lot of people seem to have a problem with the sincerity of this movie or more to the pint the " cult" which surrounds it, havent seen it yet, but i plan to, heres more on said cult hogwash.....

ramtha brainwash?

Yes, the "cult" factor has definitely been announced to exist in regards of this film. The same can be said of "X-Files", "Law and Order", "CSI". As I've mentioned already, go in with an open mind and take it in as a movie. ;)

Looks like a really good movie.......

Anyone know when its coming out on DVD?

march 15th, although its decidely short on extras , it was mentioned that it would be a 5 8o disc dvd special edition. but its only ...

Available subtitles: English, Spanish
Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
Music Video

Interview Featurette

The Top 5 Bleeps Featurette

Theatrical Trailer

regardless ill prolly give it a rental whirl next week.

I downloaded this movie a few weeks ago... It was interesting, I've been reading a lot of stuff lately about the theory that you can create your own reality and how this relates to quantum physics etc, so most of the things they talked about weren't all that new to me. I found the main story about the woman a bit boring though, I think there should have been less of that and more in-depth info about the quantum physics part since that's something I'm really interested in but I don't have the patience to sit and read thick, complicated books to find out what it's all about. The extra material on the dvd sounds interesting though.

film: What the BLEEP do we know ?

Simply amazing. Changed my whole life perspective. I cannot begin to go into the depths that this movie delves into other then to say - manifest intent.

See it. Judge for yourself.

http://www.whatthebleep.com/

You can find a trailer here, but it does not do this film justice. Rent it.

http://www.bleepspace.com/videos/trailers/WhatTheBleep320x240.mov

I know for a fact that I will be distributing more then a few copies to my friends.

orig_00034.jpg

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Last edited:
Bump~ only 13 views what the fuck! Get the word out, this movie is mindblowing!

~ here's a little something to get you interested ~ or turned off ~

love-and-gratitude.jpg

The Earth is largely made up of it.
As are we…

And yet about it we know significantly little.

Until the groundbreaking work of a pioneer Japanese researcher whose astonishing discovery about water, documented photographically, changed most of what we didn't know…and led to a new consciousness of Earth's most precious resource.

What has put Dr. Emoto at the forefront of the study of water is his proof that thoughts and feelings affect physical reality. By producing different focused intentions through written and spoken words and music and literally presenting it to the same water samples, the water appears to "change its expression".

Essentially, Dr. Emoto captured water's 'expressions.' He developed a technique using a very powerful microscope in a very cold room along with high-speed photography, to photograph newly formed crystals of frozen water samples. Not all water samples crystallize however. Water samples from extremely polluted rivers directly seem to express the 'state' the water is in.

Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors.

The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health. The success of his books outside Japan has been remarkable. Dr. Emoto has been called to lecture around the world as a result and has conducted live experiments both in Japan and Europe as well as in the US to show how indeed our thoughts, attitudes, and emotions as humans deeply impact the environment.

Dr. Emotos newest book, The Hidden Messages in Water, further explores his revolutionary research. Since humans and the earth are composed mostly of water, his message is one of personal health, global environmental renewal, and a practical plan for peace that starts with each one of us. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the earth and our personal health.

you-make-me-sick.jpg

Thanks. I added this one to my Netflix account and I should be recieving it soon.

Movies which inspire any type of a thought process which questions the metaphysical nature of reality (yes, even The Matrix) is A okay in my book.

Ill post back here with my thoughts after I've seen it.

This is the first time i've heard of this movie. "Emoto" sounds Japanese to me, and I think the article mentioned something about him being Japanese.

One thing to consider, Japanese culture is extremely pro-enviroment. Everything they do they do with the enviroment in mind. Huge Japanese companies like Kyotoceramic's [Kyocera] main mission statement is first and foremost to have as little impact on the enviroment as possible. It's freakish while at the same time beautiful the amount of time and energy the Japanese spend trying not to negatively effect the enviroment.

Hopefuly this movie isn't tailored to cater to the expectations of Japanese culture or greens in general. Is it sub-titled?

I'll check it out.

I just saw it in Blockbusters this weekend. I'll definately have to check it out.

film: 'what the bleep do we know?'

rate this movie

alasdair

I just saw this movie. It was AMAZING.

Everything they talked about in this film were things I have pondered on my own. It was very interesting and moving for me to watch. I found this film touched me in a strange way, I cant even put my finger on it, but I was captivated and moved almost to the point of tears at a couple parts (especially the talks about what god is and how much we all are interconnected)..I guess you could say I found it to be inspiring and uplifting to say the least.

See it! :)

This movie is great. Do yourself a favor and go rent it, NOW! Don't get drunk or anything while watching it though, it takes some concentration. I especially liked the little african american baller.

"So you see, nothin' touches nothin'."

"I swear officer, I didn't touch her ~ My electrons just bumped her!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

This film is cult propaganda for Ramtha's School of Enlightenment. It's a joke, and a hilariously stupid one at that.

I especially liked the interview snippet from the cult member who claimed a person could walk on water if he/she willed it, using the "powers of the mind," to happen.

If anything, this film only beautifully illustrates the logical fallacy of "cherry picking." In typical cult fashion, it preys on the ignorant.

Also, that water crystal horseshit by Masaru Emoto (the most highly praised "thought-provoking" idea in the film) is a hoax. The "study's" website can be found here: http://www.hado.net/

In the movie, it is claimed that "non-physical events" of "mental stimuli" are the cause of the water crystal transformation, but, in actuality, the "after" photographs are microscopic images of the water after having been FROZEN (aka snowflakes); a step in the procedure that was not disclosed in the movie. It is also acknowleged that these "studies" are more artistic than scientific as Masaru Emoto has never submitted his work to a scientific journal.

In addition, Masaru Emoto's "study" was not a double blind experiment. For that, the individual providing the specimen (i.e., selecting the water sample, pouring it into the container, labelling the container with a message, and freezing it) would have to be a different person than the individual who receives the ice for analysis and photography, while the latter should be unaware of what the water had actually been labelled. However, in Emoto's study there is one person performing both jobs--and that individual could easily select sections of the frozen water that match what they want to see.

Last edited:
I saw it at the theater....I like it except for the above-mentioned parts which did sound cheesy as fuck. However, all of the interviews that they did with the for-real experts were pretty interesting, but I'd been reading some about that area of research previously.