• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What strain do you think this weed is?

chd33

Greenlighter
Since I cant show you visually, and I dont think it's against the rules to describe, I will do this instead. At first when I got this, I thought my guy had jipped me and had sold me some mid in place of the Dank shit I had payed for, but it got me the highest I had ever been.. It had a silver-ish colour to it and had a good feel to it imho, it smelled pretty dank and had kind of a fruity smell to it (?) mixed with the classic skunk..

Upon smoking it, the initial flavour was similiar to, and I swear when I say this, fruity pebbles! Of course not exactly but it was a pretty tropical taste, quite pleasing to the palate! And as I said, it got me extremely baked. So, is there any way you can give me a round about to what strain this is based on this ( kind of vague ) description? Or should I go ahead and take this thread down?

P.S. Im curious because im planning on getting more of this strain because it was amazing ! :D

Maybe you might be able to tell what strain it is if there were maybe three strains in existence in the whole world but there thousands out there, with most being much the same. The difference between two strains can be highly subjective, with two appearing exactly the same but being completely different. Common sense really.

I understand, i was just wondering if that sounded like anything anybody has ever heard of.

I understand, i was just wondering if that sounded like anything anybody has ever heard of.

It sounds like White Widow, Golden Goat, Bruce Banner #3, Green Crack, etc

Honestly, it sounds like every bit of high end weed I've ever purchased. There is no way to tell or guess exactly what it is, and there is no way to narrow it down.

Sorry

Tom

There's no way to tell. There are a lot of types of very nice weed with fruity flavours. Even if you do find out there are that many variations & different vendors selling totally different seeds with the same names that it's all just marketing bullshit anyway. Only way to grow the same weed is to get a clone of what you smoked. Pineapple Skunk was nice, at least one clone of it that was being grown around here a few years ago.

Well thanks all of ya'll, I guess it was just me hoping I could get a round about, but thanks anyway!

My experience with Girl Scout Cookies tasted and looked somewhat like what you described, but we'll never know.. heck who knows if I was smoking GSC.

sounds like a indica and saativa cross, or just indica, or just sativa.

ya no way of telling even with high quality pics, better off asking whoever you got it from.

Sounds like the taste of kali mist... Who knows though it could be random herbs sprayed with cannabinoids

Research all types on seeds sites , you will find all tastes and all you need to know ( thc % , flavour , smell , duration ...)

I can say from experience the weed that taste like fruity pebbles specifically, is one of the best strains I ever smoked. Sure there are several strands with that taste, but there are plenty strains that don't taste anything like fruity pebbles. I know that taste and I love that high.

Could be any hybrid.A picture of a bud would highly help.Both indica and sativa can be everything you described.Indica and sativa buds look completely different.

to me it sounds like some type of haze. I had some silver haze a few years ago and it was amazing. haven't seen it again