• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants what stimulant (or whatever, tbh) has this effect? awful, strange experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffinMuffins

Greenlighter
A few months ago my friend and I had a bizarre experience with what we thought was meth. stupid, I know, but it was from a new connect and we did not tests or small test doses or anything before snorting about .1 gram each. we got it from a good friend who'd found a new connect recently, and had gotten meth from this connect a few times before and personally had good experiences each time. this new connect had previously been timely in delivery and reliable, but this time was a bit sketchy. we should have known. it was one of those, "i have it", then "i don't actually have it gotta go get it, give me half an hour I'll come to you", 2 hours later "can you meet me somewhere to pick it up" type deals. it looked good though, a little damp or something and had the tendency to stick to our razor blade, but I'd gotten meth that was that consistency before and had no problems. I thought since our friend had had no problems wed be fine, but boy was I wrong.

we got it around 3 am. i got a light stimulant effect off it for maybe 10 mins or less before I felt like I'd had the soul sucked out of me. it was the strangest feeling I've felt besides k hole. to my perception, anyway, I didn't feel energized or tired. absolutely no emotion, neither good nor bad. no motivation to move or speak or anything. an almost empty mind, very few thoughts and even when I did begin a thought it sort of fizzled out very quickly. I'm usually pretty cautious about redosing even when high, but I was so "stupid" and simple and desperate to feel *something* that I redosed repeatedly, probably snorting .3 grams total within 6 hours. at 8am I had to go to work for 6 hours, probably snorted another .25 trying to keep myself awake and focused enough to get me through the day because it did refocus me for like 10-20 mins each time. by the end of my work day I was so ready to sleep, had a headache and felt a bit nauseous.
my friend who has a lower tolerance to meth and generally a faster drug metabolism had a different experience. snorted about .25 total within 9 hours, got a reportedly good stimulant effect for maybe 3 hours before feeling like crap. called me at work to tell me he couldn't pick me up because he'd been vomiting frequently. came home to find him extremely pale, shakey, damn near passing out, vomitting stomach acid or water every 20 mins or so. ended up going to the hospital and got fluids for dehydration.

we got home from the hospital around 1am, both of us went to sleep almost immediately. both slept til about noon, he felt sickly but better, I was tired but fine. we went back to sleep around 8pm, he slept through the night but I woke up around 10pm with the most horrible headache and stomach cramps, throwing up repeatedly just like my friend had. I chose not to go to the doctor, but it felt like hell. both my friend and I are recovered opiate addicts, and agreed that it felt like bad opiate withdrawal. we both felt super tired, drained and "off" for at least a week.

I know we didn't go about this the right way and should've been more cautious with a new connect. just been doing it recreationally for so long and hadn't had many problems, we got a bit too comfortable and careless I guess. we've been much more vigilant after this lol. not sure if the issue was a cut or if this was a different chemical entirely, but what we got was pretty nice looking, somewhat cloudy but decently clear crystals, pretty convincing burn and taste..but was clearly not meth, or at least not only meth. what the hell guys?

oh I should add that later I put some on a coffee filter and added water, and most of whatever this was didn't dissolve in water.

Last edited:
Sounds like you were lucky to have been able to bounce back from that, hot railing or another roa might have left you in much worse shape. While I'd love to try and throw some ideas at you about what it might have been

it would amount to nothing but pure speculation. Even a similar experience has no guarantee of being the same thing as the myriad of RC's, active cuts, precursors, otc meds, prescription meds and supplements out there just

leave any guess just that... A guess. I'm sorry but I have to Close this as endless speculation won't help you nor anyone else. Glad you're okay though.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.