What songs give you the tingles?

Shit, I don't know the name of the track but song #5, disk 1 on Paul Oakenfold's Global Underground CD. The song has AMAZING memories for me and it always brings a massive smile to my face and gives me cold chills!

Oh yeah, junglekitte, BT is AAAAAAAAMAZING!!! Have you ever seen him live? He is so hot and incredibly sexy! YUMMY!.....

I just realised that alot of you people like some REALLY cheezy stuff.
Oh well, nothing wrong with that...just an observation.

SPENCER!!!! i love deftones! my fav band!!! be quite and drive(far away) i s fav song of all time. u want to talk about shivers then u have to hear the aucustic (sp?) remix. that was the first song i learned to play on guitar.
n-e-wayz - i think i have an adiction to that alice deejay song. i have to hear it daily. i sasha'a xpander always gives me chills.

okie, spencer is a dummy...as previously poited out its be quiet and drive (far away). i always forget that name...and silence by delirium....not solace....easily confusable...
------------------
Life just keeps gettin harder
And it keeps getting harder to hide.
-Spencer

junglekitte and brooke: please forgive my ignorance...who is BT??
------------------
hey, you....get off my cloud...

OH MAH GOD!!! U DON'T KNOW WHO BT IS??? i'm juss joking!!!...
smile.gif
BT is a trance artist...his music differs alot from the regular trance...it's much more soothing and much more laid back...when i was rolling really hard...his music would take me into a journey...it's like one of those songs...You should hear BT's---Remember...a very good song!!
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

I feel a little out of place... ;-)
But i gotta go with Phish and the Dead.
Heehehehhehehehehehehehhehe.
Love always
MISS YEM

well I like trance/ house like all of you but except SUN Project (cause that was my first tripping) i never get tingles from it ...
but ...
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
Jhon Lennon - Imagine
Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon
Faithless - God is a DJ (I love ibiza)
U2 - One
well i think i forgot some and i apologize in advance
smile.gif

Plurness ...
K

id have to agree with jungglekittie, those 2 songs are awesome as all hell!!!
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Remember-BT(PVD MIX)
Taste Experience-Paul Oakenfold
Out of Control-Chemical Brothers
Trip like I do-Crystal Method
The Silence-Sasha and Digweed
These are the tunes that makes me go crazy!!
The "Trip like I do" by Crystal Method for example makes me go faster in the road everytime I play it in my car!
------------------
kick out the gloom!
kick out the blues!
tear out the pages with all the bad news
pull down the mirrors and pull down the walls
Tear up the stairs and tear up the floors
Its a perfect day to throw back your head and kiss it all goodbye!

and oh i forgot..
Jonesey-Independence by Dj John Kelley
Thats all!
------------------
kick out the gloom!
kick out the blues!
tear out the pages with all the bad news
pull down the mirrors and pull down the walls
Tear up the stairs and tear up the floors
Its a perfect day to throw back your head and kiss it all goodbye!

I only have three words for you..
1.Morphem
2.Shiva devotion...'
take care...

I only have three words for you..
1.Morphem
2.Shiva devotion...'
take care...

LANE- you pick the greatest song ever made on this planet. OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE(O.B.E) BY RABBIT IN THE MOON. If I listen to this song when rolling I go into a whole different world. I just finished listening to this song. IT fukin gives me chills even when i aint on drugs. EVERYONE GO AND CHECK THIS SONG OUT. Its on "Northern Exposure 1 by Sasha and John digweed or its on Urbal Beats1. This song is a MUST. Go out and listen to it!!!

I suggest buying Northern Exposure 1. The whole cd is an amazing cd and great for rolling. PEACE

Out there - Solaris
Asterope - Pleiadeans
Universe 13 - Pleiadeans
Song to the siren - Chemical Brothers
Let forever be - Chemical Brothers
Flying into a star - Astral Projection
wish you were here - Pink floyd
Blow up the outside world - Soundgarden
and this one always makes me cry for some reason... (maybe because its an amazing piece of music)
Canon in D - Pachelbel
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

well, as for specific songs that give me shivers, none of em are electronic.. the first, is The Wall, by Pink Floyd.. the entire album.. I've listened to that album almost every day for about 4 or 5 years now, and I still love the hell out of it =)
the other song that gives me tingles, is NOFX - The Decline, their new 18 minute song/ep.. it has a lot of different styles, and they're all linked together with perfection.. I love it =)
also, I enjoy listenin to live sets where you can hear the crowd in the background.. hearing them enjoy it gives me tingles =) some of my favorites right now are an Astral Projection set I have, and Oakenfold - Live at Gatecrasher..
PLUR
Justin

Natalie Merchant esp.Carnival gives me tingles.U2s Rattle ad Hum cd ,some Queensryche and Pearl Jams "Release"off their Ten cd.moves my soul not my body.