What song fits your current mood? vs. The universe and I create these notes

>sniip<
Saw him live a few years ago, great show, very mellow but vibrant -good memories of it!
[/video]

Exerting your authority, eh...that why you sneakily 'snipped' my vid without any legitimate reason, to do so? ...why you pesky...

Do you enjoy the 'snip' function because it makes you feel empowered, by re-enacting the time they clipped the head of your penis, it somehow, imbibes vengance. It's tough being <snip> Mr NSFW/Not Sick Anymore :(

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i really like that song Teardrop by Massive Attack.

I'm listening to Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody.

Do you enjoy the 'snip' function because it makes you feel empowered, by re-enacting the time they clipped the head of your penis, it somehow, imbibes vengance. It's tough being <snip> Mr NSFW/Not Sick Anymore :(

Lady A I snipped out the video I posted as I thought about it and felt it could be a trigger for someone. Im not sure what to make about the penis comment.. I was rather irritated that genital mutilation was performed on me but I have worked through my resentment and chose no to subject my son to any religious nonsense that tells us in order to have a covenant with god we need to mutilate or genitals.. so self righteous how in countries where this is common they get all up in arms at places where women's clits are cut off. I mean that's more extreme but its all fucking wrong.

God needs us to cut our genitals.. yeah fucking right. just like he needs our money.. and he created all these people but only ones who do certain things are the chosen ones.. what a bad joke.

Last edited:
Lady A I snipped out the video I posted as I thought about it and felt it could be a trigger for someone. Im not sure what to make about the penus comment.. I was rather iritated that genitial mutilation was performed on me but I have worked through my resentment and chose no to subject my son to any religious nonsense that tells us in order to have a covenant with god we need to mutilate or genitals.. so self righteous how in countries where this is common they get all up in arms at places where women's clits are cut off. I mean thats more extreme but its all fucking wrong.

God needs us to cut our genitials.. yeah fucking right. just like he needs our money.. and he created all these people but only ones who do certain things are the chosen ones.. what a bad joke.

YAY for keeping the babies intact.

Last edited by a moderator:

say something ...I'm giving up on you.
sorry i couldn't get to you..
anywhere i would have fallowed you..

I just LOVE this video so much lol ;)

"she makes a man want to speak spanish!"