What song fits your current mood? vs. The universe and I create these notes

[video=youtube_share;yIE9UAZGry0]http://youtu.be/yIE9UAZGry0?list=PLE9CB400B73DF11FA[/video]

Ignored. Rejected. Disregarded. People can be so cold, even the closest ones.

These times my soul sounds like this, when I just cannot even cry. It's cold but somehow at the same time one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard... it comforts.

Oh god I had this song stuck in my head when I ran out of the Emergency Room with no shoes, no phone...and Everyone was passing me by as I waited for my ride...wondering if he would show. I felt so fucking invisible.

^ Oh man, I so much love that song + the message & how it is delivered... Dolores <3

Here now:

"discretion is the name of my cement feathered bird. Its not that i dont like ch'all its just that i dont want to speak."

This is a beautiful song that fits my current mood well, but the video is absolutely stunning, at least to anyone interested in the beauty of the cosmos. You see all kinds of things as you fly through space - not a slide show but made into a video. If you don't like the music, you may still like the video with the sound muted. Not sure if it is an official video or fan made, but somebody did a brilliant job in my opinion.

I've become a big fan of VNV Nation since finding the video (From My Hands), which is also very beautiful but a sad song.

Last edited: