All my best tonight
Out in the dark
You always seem to come my way
Come and take your shape
Out on the stars
I really wanna know your name
See your face, know who you are, who you are

How did ya find me, how did ya find me?
What are you looking for, are you looking for?
How did ya find me how did ya find me?
Up in the shadow, picking up my load

I'm waiting on the smoke to rise from behind your eyes
Send me away
Follow me into the wild with a twisted smile, I can't escape
Now I got you by my side, all my life, day after day
From the grave

Up in the shadows, picking up my load

I see you under western skies
Behind your eyes
I can escape
From the grave
What are you looking for, are you looking for
Up in the shadows, what are you looking for
How did ya find me how did ya find me?"

I melt into this song...

Kings Of Leon - Find Me

https://youtu.be/mSt6H1qwItk

"I see you on a western sky
All my best tonight
Out in the dark
You always seem to come my way
Come and take your shape
Out on the stars
I really wanna know your name
See your face, know who you are, who you are

How did ya find me, how did ya find me?
Up in the shadow, picking up my load

I'm waiting on the smoke to rise from behind your eyes
Send me away
Follow me into the wild with a twisted smile, I can't escape
Now I got you by my side, all my life, day after day
From the grave

Up in the shadows, picking up my load

I see you under western skies
Behind your eyes
I can escape
From the grave
What are you looking for, are you looking for
Up in the shadows, what are you looking for
How did ya find me how did ya find me?"

Despite my initial disliking of the KoL as just a trendy band, I could not but love their music; it is anything but. :)

Despite my initial disliking of the KoL as just a trendy band, I could not but love their music; it is anything but. :)

You rock! KOL has a special place in my heart, plus I took my lil' bro' to their show. It was his first concert when "Sex On Fire" and "Use Somebody" was really popular. I remember when they first came out with "Molly's Chambers". They are just pure talent, popular or not.

The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize??

https://youtu.be/lPXWt2ESxVY

Good choice chicka! ;) <3

This reminds me of your sweet self, you seem aware ;)<3

...although there is a surreptitious meaning in the video, I think every hetero man wants to be accosted by a bunch of Asian chicks; even if they die afterwards ;)

However bullshit the video is, and biased against people with eating disorders (heh). Yeah. We are all stupidly obsequious to our enemies because we are blinded by our lust(i.e. greed/ego)

Last edited:
Good choice chicka! ;) <3

This reminds me of your sweet self, you seem aware ;)<3

...although there is a surreptitious meaning in the video, I think every hetero man wants to be accosted by a bunch of Asian chicks; even if they die afterwards ;)

However bullshit the video is, and biased against people with eating disorders (heh). Yeah. We are all stupidly obsequious to our enemies because we are blinded by our lust(i.e. greed/ego)

It does give you something to think about! The flesh (greed, lust, etc) is always trying to be dominant. It reminds all of us to have more self-control. Thank you. *HUGS*

Hole - Malibu

https://youtu.be/v0CYB5V9e64

The entire song always spoke to me,
"Come on, be alive again. Don't lay down and die!"

Whatever people may think of Courtney/Kurt, it reminds me to get the fuck back up.

^ It's about relenquishing control, my love; to love, kindness, vunerability. You will never go wrong ( you will see the ones who are wrong for you, who dont make you happy). There is strength in kindness, it is not weak ( some will make you feel that way, run). Despite what anyone tells you. Kindness cannot be given without intelligence. Make sure you never accept any less, from anyone - dont let anyone ever dupe you by making you feel otherwise. There is wisdom in you that will always grow and if things ever feel less satisfactory to you - leave. Strength and kindness are married - dont let anyone break that in you; find someone who honours you. Nothing less. Dont ever waste your time; I mean that, honestly, genuinely, through experience. <3

<3

* always forget that some of the nouns/adjectives used when taken in the US context ( religious/political - cultural mix from this etc )can be misconstrued as Religious Hyperbole - judgement/shaming. Sorry for that - I dont recognise religious hyperbole - they dont own adjectives that describe the human condition. Fuck those facist cunts. Words are kind of belonging to the general human species - they are free, no cult can ever hoard their meaning - its self determined,

thinking of something earlier and listen to the bloodpop taylor swift ready for it remix, and she goes " touch me and you'll never be alone i i island breeze and the lights down low no one has to know..." KILLED IT!

i honestly couldn't say if i prefer the original or remix /me shrugs they are both /me kisses fingertips magnifique .

^ It's about relenquishing control, my love; to love, kindness, vunerability. You will never go wrong ( you will see the ones who are wrong for you, who dont make you happy). There is strength in kindness, it is not weak ( some will make you feel that way, run). Despite what anyone tells you. Kindness cannot be given without intelligence. Make sure you never accept any less, from anyone - dont let anyone ever dupe you by making you feel otherwise. There is wisdom in you that will always grow and if things ever feel less satisfactory to you - leave. Strength and kindness are married - dont let anyone break that in you; find someone who honours you. Nothing less. Dont ever waste your time; I mean that, honestly, genuinely, through experience. <3

<3

Thank you. This is a message I needed to see. I love you guys!

Jekyl Anhydride, great choice with the Big Little Lies theme song, Michael Kiwanuka "Cold Little Heart". I would sing along like a dork every time the show came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.