What song fits your current mood? vs. Loud and Noisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinny Puppy - Addiction
Desperate, deranged Talking in my sleep again Eyes twitch, retain A sentimental something Looked torn And we burned and burned I was a cinder body soul In my dreams
Breakdown amid the mixtures Avoid addictive plea Responding disillusion Encrusted cruelty Describe why nails enclose me Eating oh so easily But there exists a lot of reasons To support fatality
Abstinence possessed Hardly what you think it is Hearts beat, positive (My heart beat) Provided there's progress Ignorance does insist Of the right coffin Took some food, offered me Can't see myself, drank the wine Wished the feverish burst of terror
Breakdown amid the mixtures Avoid addictive plea Insist that nothing happened Chilled bloodless fatigue Recharge with bitterness Fanatics beckoning Mistook a look impassioned Absorbed with clarity
Consciousness Drifts away [incomprehensible]Discarded memory Packaged shelf life Bad display
Breakdown amid the mixtures Avoid addictive plea Insist that nothing happened Chilled bloodless fatigue So pound the nails in tight Eyes screaming out of sight Against the grain like curtain Unbearably alive
Misty eyed

after a stupid bender on morphine, the depression kicks in when i have stabilise or abstain for a few days depending how big of a fuck up it was just to catch on my script. i have a propensity to listen a fair bit of marilyn manson when in these moods and this one is appealing to me today. from the eat me, drink me album.

you and me and the devil makes 3

I'm just like rolling a stone up
A hill in Hades
If you want to lie with me
You're going to be a liar

Hell-flavored, I've got mood poisoning
You must be something that I hate
I'm just a prison of property
Buckets full of better misery
There's not a word for what I want to do to you

You and me and the devil makes 3
You and me
You and me
You and me

Murdercute happyrape
Murdercute happy, happy, happyrape
Killer
Murdercute happyrape
Murdercute happy, happy, happyrape
Killer
You and me
You and me
You and me
1-2-3
1-2-3
If you get in bed someone will fall in love

Pain - Three Days Grace

Just heard this song for the first time in years today and remembered how much I like it.

Shpongle - Tales of the Inexpressible

Entire album before bed. Definitely having a positive effect on my mental state. Might have to wake up to another of their albums.

I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes, and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails
Down someone else's back I hope you feel it

Alanis Morrissette- You Oughta Know

Status
Not open for further replies.