• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What should my friends mom do?

she didn't notice a chemical taste? well, you probably should've told her before she started to trip... I think it's too late now. oh god, keep us updated.

shes asleep (amasingly, mabey she ate something prior that she never knew about), and it was mixed in a listourine bottle so it tasted like listourine kinda. And it might be selfish, but her mom has been really harsh to her and shes just that scared.

get ready for her to wake up an hour later... 2C-I takes 2 hours for the first come up effects for me and thats on an empty stomach.

If someone fell asleep (passed out?) on a stimulating psychedelic I would be kinda worried.

Maybe the person who made up the "1mg/1ml" solution was clueless and it's only something like "1mg/10ml".

its 1mg/1ml, and some of it could have vaporised cuz they left it open a few times (though not long enough to do much more then a few ml's, it has a lot of alcohol in it) and the first few solutions they made they accidently left open and the entire thing vaporised lol. My gf has stopped responding on msn so shes prolly passed out, will let you know what happened in the morning.

its 1mg/1ml, and some of it could have vaporised cuz they left it open a few times (though not long enough to do much more then a few ml's, it has a lot of alcohol in it) and the first few solutions they made they accidently left open and the entire thing vaporised lol. My gf has stopped responding on msn so shes prolly passed out, will let you know what happened in the morning.

Only the solvent (alcohol) will evaporate.

If someone fell asleep (passed out?) on a stimulating psychedelic I would be kinda worried.

Same that can't be safe or normal to be sleeping on it. She should of just told her. If her mom used to trip I'm sure she would of been mad at first but when she feels it coming she would be happy

Story doesn't add up. I highly highly doubt her mum ingested 15mg 2C-I let alone 40mg, if she said/did nothing unusual and simply fell asleep.

Story doesn't add up. I highly highly doubt her mum ingested 15mg 2C-I let alone 40mg, if she said/did nothing unusual and simply fell asleep.

Agreed. That stuff is really full on and like others have already said, when that stuff really starts to kick in, she'll definitly know it.

This is way psychedelics are illegal. If you cannot correctly hide your stash or keep it away from prying hands- such as, hmm, a child- you should not be messing with these drugs.

If I were the daughter; I would fess up IMMEDIATELY and take mum to hospital. They will at least be able to give her a benzo or antipsychotic if she is not enjoying the trip, which- I would think- she isn't.

If she's been asleep for 3 hours then she hasn't ingested 40mg of 2c-i. Either the story is completely made-up or she never actually drank the stuff.

She wont answer her cellphone and im suppose to wake her up for work right now, im kind of worried.

EDIT: she answered, apparently she sleapt through it? If It was less then 40, like around 30 or something, could one sleep through it before the effects came up?

This:
If she's been asleep for 3 hours then she hasn't ingested 40mg of 2c-i. Either the story is completely made-up or she never actually drank the stuff.

If it is true though, I don't want to be vulgar, but there's not other way to put it: your girlfriend needs to grow the fuck up. She's storing potently psychoactive chemicals IN HER MOM'S HOUSE. If she's not responsible enough to actually handle a pure, potent chemical correctly, then she should at least show the slightest amount of maturity and take care of her mother. I don't care if her mom is a big bad meanie, taking psychedelics without realizing it can turn into a very dangerous and nasty situation.

But there's obviously more to this story if the mom ingested over 40 mg of 2C-I 3 hours ago and has not shown it. Either it wasn't 40 mg, it wasn't 2C-I, she's on a prescription drug you don't know about, or something. Because even the most hard-headed person would trip balls off of 40+ mg of 2C-I, and they certainly wouldn't be able to sleep.

Last edited: