PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What should i expect from LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnmp

Greenlighter
So me and my friend are gonna try lsd for the first time in his basement at night. My main question is what should i expect (like how high will i get) from taking only one of those square pieces of paper. I dont know how much is in it but its like less than a centimeter each side if that helps. Also his parents will be upstairs even though they never bother us so are we just setting ourselves up to have a bad trip? Is it pssible to have a bad trip off the amount were taking? also how do i even take it, do i just let is dissolve on my tongue? Is it possible to act normal? Is the fact that im nervous about having a bad trip making me a lot more likely to have a bad trip?

Hello there, welcome to bluelight. I strongly recommend having a search of google and erowid.org to learn a little more about the drug. We also have a first time LSD thread here.

Drugs are dangerous and are not toys and one of the biggest omens of a bad trip is not having done any research about what you're getting yourself into! With a little bit of research though they can be used safely and highly enjoyably.

I've locked this thread but you're welcome to post any unanswered questions in the first time thread or any others. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.