Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackczar114

Greenlighter
I was given 4 x pills. All different colors and markings. Couldn't find anything about them on the web. Really wanna take them but the person said they paid $5 a piece for them and that sounds to cheap for x. What should I do?

The best advice for any situation like this is, if you don't know what it is, don't take it.

There is no possilble way to 100% identify a substance by sight or online description.

Get 'em tested, either professionally, or by yourself with a Marquis reagent test kit.

No, the police's offer to "test your drugs for impurities" is not a good idea. :p

Don’t take them as stated above, most likely your pills aren’t even MDMA. And even if they are, it will likely be a small dosage mixed with other adulterants. If you don’t have a marquis or can’t afford to get them professionally tested I would stay away from them, sounds like someone sold you something they pressed themselves.

They were giving to me by a friend I trust but at the same time I don't trust anything lol she said she paid $5 a piece for them. She said they made her feel like she was on meth so idk. I'll listen to you guys tho. I won't take them

Please don’t, I have a “friend” I occasionally get weed from sometimes, and he swears up and down it’s a dispensary. Low and behold all his Mylar bags are on amazon. I have nothing to gain from telling you to take/not take but I have a duty to this site to help as they have helped me. You are family and you are cared about. I would cut your losses and find a way to safely dispose of, or hold on to until you get an accurate test placed on them. And even then. If the pill is unequally distributed with substance the face could have the MDMA and the back end have fentanyl. Not to sound crass, but you have to realize street dealers whoever sold them to her, got it from someone who got it from someone, that being stated most chemist are smart enough now to realize most people will scratch off the top pill not trying to lose anything. It’s good your friend is still alive. And I’m thankful that your smart to care about your body! Good for you!
They were giving to me by a friend I trust but at the same time I don't trust anything lol she said she paid $5 a piece for them. She said they made her feel like she was on meth so idk. I'll listen to you guys tho. I won't take them

Get them tested!!! Or get a testing kit and test them yourself.

We all have friends we trust who are in fact fucking idiots. :)

As said, test them, never take anything you haven't tested if you've never taken any from that single specific batch of drugs before. Locking this thread as we can't help you identify what drugs you have over the internet. Feel free to start a new one if you have other questions

Status
Not open for further replies.