• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What Sex Act are you Craving? Vs. Sex is my DOC

Just some kissing and a cuddle, basically all I want is just companionship.

I'm gone so long without sex that it's doesn't even interest me anymore.

I'd like to indulge my thing for legs and spend some time kissing a girl from her hip to the plantar surface.

In all honesty I just wanna be dominated by an expierienced dominatrix

Actually what would be really good would be to go to a dominatrix alongside your partner or friend or whomever, and both of you become submissive to the dominatrix. Now the dominatrix can order you both to either do things for her or to do things for each other. The only thing better than being told to suck on a dominatrix's toes is to be told to suck on a dominatrix's toes and then looking over to see your partner working on the other foot.

On-topic: The other thread has put me in the mood for doggystyle. Her back arched.

Last edited:
I'd like to have scene with my sexy friend Nova, getting tied, cropped/caned, choked and then teased and "made" to eat her for a bit.

I think I shall tonite, so long as she's off shift. :)

I'll buy the steak if you provide the blowjob.

No. Not you.

:)

In an elevator. Both of us in business attaire, her wearing a professional black skirt. Taking her from behind as she's bent over and holding onto the handle/railing. Fast and furious, ideally in the time it takes to get up a few dozen floors.

I'm in the mood for some munging.

You dig up a recently deceased female, start eating her vag, then your buddy jumps on her stomach and you drink the rich, fetid liquid released from her decomposing abdominal viscera.

The only thing I always really crave is giving oralsex, even when not in the mood for intercourse, I can't seem to turn it down. It's just easier and always give me some kind of pleasure. I also seem to crave it much more than receiving. It's just easier, to receive you need to be in the mood for it, and it takes more out of you or make you feel more vulnerable. I guess this is an area many where many would disagree. But personally I feel giving is both more of a turn on and makes you feel closer to someone, gives you more of a rush, and I just get more out of giving in general.

I wanna be teased with a slow,slippery hand job to the point of begging for release. Then return the favor to her where she might have one orgasm (small). Then have oral sex to the brink of orgasm. Smoke break. Then, all out sex fest to multiple orgasms for her and at least 2 for me. Yeah!!!