• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What?s your favorite drink to mix lean into?

crashketchum

Bluelighter
*Attention to all sippers* I?m just curious as to what your favorite mixers are for your purple potion. I know some people say to just drink the syrup, but this is for those who choose to make that Texas tea. Also, with all the brands of lean (qualitest, hi-tech, wockhardt, etc.) there are many tastes the syrup itself can have, so I?d imagine there are different drinks for each individual brand as well. Thanks for sharing!

The effects of codeine don't work very well when you dose (or re-dose) gradually.
If you're looking to get best effects, you're better off taking it in a single dose, relatively quickly because more of the codeine will metabolise into morphine.

On the other hand, if you're talking about the taste, i can't really help you there man :)

Sipping lean is pointless.
If you want a sugary drink just drink a coke, sprite or whatever. Otherwise just take your desired dose of codeine all at once.

Codiene no longer does the job in easily obtainable doses for me, however name brand sprite is usually my go to. One time i had generic hydrocodone/hydromet syrup but no sprite so i went with arizona green tea and that ended up fucking fantastic try making a 1/3 syrup 2/3 tea solution and add sugar. Faygo grape also tastes quite well.

Codiene no longer does the job in easily obtainable doses for me, however name brand sprite is usually my go to. One time i had generic hydrocodone/hydromet syrup but no sprite so i went with arizona green tea and that ended up fucking fantastic try making a 1/3 syrup 2/3 tea solution and add sugar. Faygo grape also tastes quite well.

Also went with Arizona when I grabbed a few ounces and had no Sprite lol.

My personal favorite is pouring that syrup into opium tea :D that's how you get high...

May as well put my own opinion here since it?s ny thread. Any brand in a cream soda, with big red soda being the best in my opinion.

i like mixing my lean into poppy pod tea with dissolved heroin in it **joke: could be way too strong