• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What RC Benzos are still legal to buy in Canada?

Arguably all of them including the sulfur-containing ones like etizolam are Schedule IV but I've never heard of any enforcement action against that particular compound.

Sourcing is not allowed here on Bluelight if that is what you were asking for.
However, I will answer the question in the title regarding the legality.

Canada's specified scheduled benzodiazepenes include all of the commonly prescribed ones such as Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, and Valium.

I don't believe that the RCs are specifically illegal. Clonazolam (which I STRONGLY recommend avoiding due to it having far more potential for lethal withdrawals and severe physiological + psychological side effects than most other benzos) is not named, and neither are Etizolam. Flualprazolam and Bromazolam. None of these are as safe as the prescription benzodiazepenes (if you can get a script, I doubt you'll find pharmaceutical pills on the street), so keep that in mind if you are not an experienced user.

Canada's Controlled Substances Act says:
Benzodiazepines, their salts and derivatives, including:
Which means that the sale and purchase of any benzodiazepene, specifically scheduled or not, is at minimum a grey area in Canada.

Keep in mind that I believe Canada's drug laws (Far more sensible than the USA in terms of schedule allocations, though still incredibly draconian in that they are prohibition-based) do not make Schedule IV drugs such as benzodiazepenes illegal to possess without a script, just illegal to be caught buying or selling. So once you have them and make sure they're not cut with fentanyl or anything like that (get your shit tested, fentanyl test strips cost a couple $ and can save your life), you aren't breaking the law.