• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What Psychedelic Would You Start off With? Or what was your first?

supergeorge

Bluelighter
Yeah, I am just wondering what psychedelic to start off with and also what psychedelic you started with. I've done ketamine and dmx, but those aren't exactly psychedelics. MDMA & MDA I've done I guess those semi-count coz they are amp/psy. CHYEAHH well thanks for any answers.

I haven't done one yet, but I should be some time next week. My friend is picking up some LSD for us.

Depends on what you consider psychedelic.

MDMA was my first if you consider it one (I do, and I'd recommend that one for 1st timers).

DXM was my second. Some people don't consider it psychedelic either. As long as one starts off with low doses, it's another good one for first timers.

I had my first "true" psychedelic experience with Morning Glory seeds. It's a really powerful trip if one has strong seeds and a good method of preparation and ingestion.

Other good psychedelic drugs IMO for someone to start out with would be 2C-C or 2C-B.

My first phycadelic drug was mushrooms.
Secong was acid.
Thirs was DXM
Then ketamine.
Then exstacy.
I have yet to try mescaline and i
would also liek to try 2-cb.

Peace%)

My first psychedelic was LSD, but I did DXM before that. I think acid is a good one to start with, but since it is pretty rare now mushrooms are a more realistic choice.

Mine was Morning Glory seeds (well, I took DXM before that but never went above 2nd plateau). MGS are not what I would consider a warm welcome into the world of psychedelics ;).

What isn't warm about the mgs? Also thanks to all the people who previously posted. =)

Morning Glory seeds produce a pretty intense trip if you use enough. The negative physical side-effects are not too fun either. I'd rather have something that had little to no side effects for my first time tripping.

The first time I did morning glory seeds, after the nausea and painful feelings kicked in I told myself I would never do them again unless I had the best trip ever.

I ended up doing them around 4 times a year after that, and I still plan on doing them occasionally.

Supergeorge: Try... a bodyload that makes AMT and 2C-T-7 look like vacations? :) At least, thats what my experience has been...

Jaw clenching: agreed.

In my experience, LSD, DPT (believe it or not, this one has a positive bodyload!), DiPT, 2C-C, 2C-D and MDA are gentle on the body. And in fact these (Save MDA and 2C-C) happen to be my favourites :).

The rest all have negative body side-effects for me.

this is a good topic, I would have to say start with a little bit of acid. If you've never done psychedelics, you then have the potential to have a great trip (with clean drugs and the right place to trip)

feel like rolling on the ground laughing hysterically?

Rolling on the ground laughing hysterically sounds great. Haha, do you talk louder on lsd like you do mdma or mda? I notice I talk VERY LOUD with out knowing it sometimes!

I personally consider good strong marijuana a psychedelic, so that is what I started with. However, to dwelve into true psychedelics I'd say to take shrooms, half an eighth shouldn't be too mindblowing, but it will leave you ready to experience more.

What is available to you?

There is no right answer, do what the people you know well did first, or what they recommend. The things they are experienced with. Have a few good-hearted and experienced trippers there and enjoy the phuckin ride.