• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What possible adulterant was in my molly capsules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebestremedy

Greenlighter
hello im quite new to the forum. anyways my amazing squids best friend octopus has done molly a few times. maybe twice, he doesn't remember a lot of trips distinctively. he just knew if he had a blast or not. anyways my squids best friend octopus is still rolling quite nicely. definitely coming down. reaching the end of his trip he's about to redose some more to send him back to the rabbit hole leading to hyperspace.

but what i came to ask is: what possible adulterant or chemical cut into the octopus' molly capsules could cause the roll to be a little different. i'm trying to keep this as short as possible. i'll add more detail later. basically the octopus felt an intense weakening of his body. like the feeling of an opioid. his body was light and airy and weak and has no energy but his head felt the most amazing euphoria ever. for the octopus the two opposite feelings really felt odd. tired body restless mind. second thing i noticed was that it lasted quite a while for him. hes approaching ten hours and he still feels "something". and that something would be a lot of moving around and twitching even though his body was already feeling numb and tired. he has yet to redose but pupil dilation has reduced some, if thats important. basically he's just wondering because what could cause the body to feel restless after such a long peroid. the octopus apologizes as he is a complete doofus to forums and doesn't know much. i've done my fair share of reading and i know you can't be sure unless you get it tested, and there might already be a thread about this but i didn't find anything, at least he didn't try hard enough and doesn't wanna try no more. he just wants to have a rough guess then not knowing at all. anyways before i go i just remembered. molly is in capsules. brown colour and has a smell... i remember a forum describing exactly the same molly. going to go read it after i help my octopus redose. for now im done helping type what my octopus rants about into the forums. stay fun :)

again, first time. please be gentle?

No octopuses, cats, SWIMers, speedos or any of that shit. We can't tell you what drugs you took, buy a test kit and find out next time. Against our rules pal so I'm closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.