• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what pipes do you use?

1n3Nrhk.jpg
gonna shamelessly dump my noob questions here. What's the hole on the side for? Why don't any these pipes have filters to stop you from sucking herb out of the bowl? I've got 28g of hash coming monday or tuestday I've got no idea how it burns, is it efficient smoking from a pipe like this? Do I have to mix tobacco with it to make it burn? I'm thinking of buying a piece with a bigger bowl than the pic so I can block it with my hand and stop loss of smoke. Or do you think I'll be able to do that with small glass pipe like this?

Welcome to Bluelight!

Hope I can answer your Qs:

--The hole on the side is a "carb"--you hold it when you're hitting the bowl then release and pull through to stop the bowl burning

--You can add a filter if you're worried about pulling through--either a "glass filter" which is like a little glass jack that fits in the bottom---or a metal filter which is wire mesh and would go at the bottom

--You can smoke hash with this pipe, but I'd recommend a metal filter so it doesn't get pulled through. Just use indirect heat on the hash

--You don't have to mix tobacco into this bowl, but if you wanted to smoke your hash in a joint you'd prob mix it with tobacco (or flower cannabis)

--A bigger bowl will probably waste more smoke. With a small pipe you lose very little. Though if you're smoking hash a lot you might consider a small metal hash pipe (has a cover for the bowl)

If you wanna get super stoned...

9XdLArT.jpg

Put a joint inside a gb cap then make a small hole (should be the size of the tip of your pinky) in the bottom of your bottle. Fill it up with water and put duct tape over the small hole so it doesn't leak out. Light the joint, then undo the tape so the water slowly pours out, pulling the smoke down into the bottle. Once all it's water is gone, hit that shit. I've been smoking for a long time and I'm not going to lie: this is not for newbie smokers. It's so much smoke and super harsh to breathe in, and it gets me super baked. I can imagine that if a first time smoker did a couple of these he would pass out in like 5 mins. You can do this over ur sink though and just breathe it out your window; although if you use a 2-liter bottle like the one in this picture I doubt you can clear it in one hit.

If you have money to buy 28g of hash I'd splurge a bit on yourself and invest in a rig and a good nail.

This is what I'm rocking with it's a Mayoral Quartz banger with a directional airflow cap from Tedrow Glass. It carbs your hit, pulls air in through the top, and on the inside of the bucket there's an angled slit on the cap so you can carb it / spin the cap around and it moves your hash around the inside of the dish so it can hit the entire surface area of the quartz and vaporize

mayoral_quartz.png