• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What physical things bother you the most while on DXM?

anotnon

Bluelighter
I want to do DXM again at the 3rd plateau after not having done it for about a year but theres several negative physical things about it that I remember the trip from the dose I wanna take. The things that bother me the most are the rapid heart rate because I think for some reason it might give out any minute now and i'll die. Then theres numb limbs because it feels like my blood isn't working right. The pressure in my head bothers too because it feels like it might be brain bleeding, aneurysm, stroke or seizure. Theres some others but those are the ones that both me the most. What bodyload symptoms do you experience and what bothers you the most and how do you deal with it?

Itchiness, migraine like headaches, nausea.
Basically, dxm sucks and I'd rather do ketamine

Spasms -if you robo tripp ime when I was much younger and dumber! The facial twitches, jaw spasms can really freak out uninitiated observers. Obviously now pure DXM is all I'd touch. Which I don't Lol! Where's my MXE?

Being disassociated from my body on DXM feels so alien and freaks me out, same goes for Ketamine. Not that it's scary during the experience itself, it just rubs me the wrong way and it freaks me out to consider bad scenarios that could happen in that state. I guess it's the vulnerability and bad coordination that I dislike.

DXM. The fact I may have been desperate enough to bother extracting it from a few bottles of tussin. The head ache. The shit experience. To sum it up what bothers me: DXM. What I can't be bothered ever to do again DXM.

I ascend from my body on DXM and experience no unpleasantness, though I'm aware of slight increases in heart rate and body temp.

DXM actually protects against ischemic cascade, so you can stop worrying about brain damage so much. I've kicked the third plateau everyday for nearly a month without physical symptoms. DXM barely increases your heart rate: most of the increase is likely anxiety.

I wouldn't call the after-effect a headache. It's more a hollow feeling. It's part of the comedown. It's part of the experience. I recommend noting the different in how you experience emotion during this time and try to gain some new perspectives.

I used to take it sometimes… I already have dissociative trauma issues ... so it just made my life worse. And the itching was intolerable. The onset time was somewhat pleasant but that's it.

Really nothing to be honest except for not being able to keep my balance while trying to take a piss. And of course the urinary rendition high doses provide as well. I've taken countless 4th plateau dxm trips so I guess I'm kind of immune to the side effects nowadays. For example I haven't gotten the robo itch in years.

In high doses if feel so super retarded, almost like an object, so theres really nothing that could bug me out. I like the retarded feeling, last time i thought i became a chair and was absolutely cool with that :)

I've never gotten anxiety on DXM or like noticed my heart or temp guess everyone's different. Only time I had a kind of bad experience on DXM (I've used it hundreds of times) I hadn't taken it for a while and decided to dose just over 1000. I ended up getting stuck in bed so thirsty cause my mouth was so dry but I was unable to move. I was freaking out cause I wanted something to drink and I was on the phone with my bf. Took my about 20 min or more to get myself to be able to sit up, pull myself across the floor and to a soda can and take a drink and finally get back in bed. It honestly was like I was paralyzed and I couldn't get my body to work, that kind of scared me a bit cause my mouth was so dry at the time it hurt. But it might have not all been the DXM my bro stopped by when I just took the stuff and had that fake smoke shit which I fucking hate but I was high so I did it anyway so that shit might have caused my trip to go bad. But either way I guess there is a chance you'll over shoot and end up paralyzed for 3 hours like I was lol. Also nausea is my other least favorite thing.

I've never gotten anxiety on DXM or like noticed my heart or temp guess everyone's different. Only time I had a kind of bad experience on DXM (I've used it hundreds of times) I hadn't taken it for a while and decided to dose just over 1000. I ended up getting stuck in bed so thirsty cause my mouth was so dry but I was unable to move. I was freaking out cause I wanted something to drink and I was on the phone with my bf. Took my about 20 min or more to get myself to be able to sit up, pull myself across the floor and to a soda can and take a drink and finally get back in bed. It honestly was like I was paralyzed and I couldn't get my body to work, that kind of scared me a bit cause my mouth was so dry at the time it hurt. But it might have not all been the DXM my bro stopped by when I just took the stuff and had that fake smoke shit which I fucking hate but I was high so I did it anyway so that shit might have caused my trip to go bad. But either way I guess there is a chance you'll over shoot and end up paralyzed for 3 hours like I was lol. Also nausea is my other least favorite thing.

How the fuck can you keep a phoneconversation with 1000 mgs??? :D At doses like 700 i can only speak like a severe mentally handycapped.