• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What particular strain has the best pain killer inside ! CBC's

silas GUY

Bluelighter
So when i smoke i get hella paranoid and don't find that to be pleasurable! i have herd of some strains that have very little THC and high cannabidiol ! can you tell me your experience with paranoia and what strains have the pain killing cannabidiol medicine ?

Last edited:
Salutations Silas GUY,

So when i smoke i get hella paranoid and don't find that to be pleasurable! i have herd of some strains that have very little THC and high CBC's...

Personally when i was 6 i got fair amounts of CBC on a regular basis, 5 times a week, 13 weeks per season i think... It worked so well on me i acquired a second language (i'm born French-Canadian), actually! The guy with pointed ears influenced me the most, but only CBC would put him on air so naturally it used to be high on my favorite list. Hence hign CBC.

=D

But i gather you wanted to open a thread over CBDs instead...

Good day, have fun!!

;)

thanks for the interesting information. i did a little edit just for you egzoset

Funny you ask my local dispensary tested three seperate batches. Two different og kush containing 16%-18% THC and GSC at 21% THC both with similar 1%-2% THC. What the og kush had vs the gsc was a 1%-2% CBC content. Unfortunately it is hard to find as like cbg it is a precursor to thc and cbd so they must be sacrificed so cbc and cbg can exist in high amounts. Industrial hemp supposedly contains these alkaloids in significant amounts. Too bad there is no hemp to extract and analyze.... Well besides overpriced tinctures advertised for cbd

@ Silas guy. Strains with CBD usually help keep the anxiety suppressed. It also help with pain relief, and Dosnt get you super high. I'd suggest a strain with lower thc and a higher amount of cbd.
This is a new thing that has emerged a great deal in the medicinal cannabis industry. It's hard to find, but I would recommend for you to look into a strain like Cannatonic or Harlequin. Google them and read to familiarize with what I'm talking about.
There's also a new company that just started making cbd rich strains. Google cbd crew seeds.

Hope this helps! Let me know if this helps and if u have any questions. I know all about this stuff!

@ Silas guy. Strains with CBD usually help keep the anxiety suppressed. It also help with pain relief, and Dosnt get you super high. I'd suggest a strain with lower thc and a higher amount of cbd.
This is a new thing that has emerged a great deal in the medicinal cannabis industry. It's hard to find, but I would recommend for you to look into a strain like Cannatonic or Harlequin. Google them and read to familiarize with what I'm talking about.
There's also a new company that just started making cbd rich strains. Google cbd crew seeds.

Hope this helps! Let me know if this helps and if u have any questions. I know all about this stuff!

Thanks :) Pillgates I am really considering stopping all opiate medications and transitioning to a CBD strain for my pain. its so ridicules that even with a medical marijuana card dr's can not continue to prescribe opiate medications wile also using medical grade marijuana! Very frustrating for someone trying to find the right combination of medicine that will help me. I am just tired of the opiate tolerance as well !!! ! i will update as i find a grower here in Hawaii that can provide me with clones and or medicine ! aloha from Hawaii :)

Funny you ask my local dispensary tested three seperate batches. Two different og kush containing 16%-18% THC and GSC at 21% THC both with similar 1%-2% THC. What the og kush had vs the gsc was a 1%-2% CBC content. Unfortunately it is hard to find as like cbg it is a precursor to thc and cbd so they must be sacrificed so cbc and cbg can exist in high amounts. Industrial hemp supposedly contains these alkaloids in significant amounts. Too bad there is no hemp to extract and analyze.... Well besides overpriced tinctures advertised for cbd

http://newaghempeconomy.com/ !!!!!!! check it out my!!! its part of legal weed in colorado, one of the major benefits imo. Last year was one of the first harvest in the US in over 60 years from what I understand.

its so ridicules that even with a medical marijuana card dr's can not continue to prescribe opiate medications wile also using medical grade marijuana! Very frustrating for someone trying to find the right combination of med

What do you mean by this?

He means the FDA or DEA is pressuring opiate prescribing doctors to check for cannabis use and refuse opiate scripts even if state law allows medical use and the patient has a written recommendation. Even using standardized tincture extracts to measure out 15 mg or less of thc/cbd a day in different ratios 3x-4x times a day is not ok.

Don't remember which organization is the one putting pressure on doctors, but that is the issue. Whether or not doctors worry about losing their license it's an easy excuse not to write a script.

Wow... How ridiculous! I just got into a pain management place 3 weeks ago. Only had one visit so far. And I am also a medical card holder. I wonder what is going to happen.?
Also, since I'm new to pain management how often do they do urine tests, and do they check those tests for cannabis use??
I'm in California. Think it will be a problem?

On my first visit I happened to overhear the secretary talking about cannabis use. Maybe bcuz someone's test came up with it, Idk?
She didn't seem to be against it.
U think I should maybe ask her what the Drs standpoint is on it?

Um if your in the scene, Sanjay gupta did a thing in colorado and on CBDs on children. There is a strain called Charlletes web that contains a 24:1 CBD to THC ratio (these all originated from amsterdam called CANNATONIC strains). But is being given to all 24? medical marijuana states pretty soon. 24:1 ratio is insane and would knock you on your ass (just add a high THC dab and your good :D )

An about Cannabis use, IT ALL DEPENDS. I have a family member who works for the state and they dont even drug test, could be possition but even parole offices dont test for weed anymore. Your doctor for pain management might ask you what works better, Norcos or cannabis and if you say cannabis you might not get a script for norcos.... BUT usualy its the opposite, you will heal faster and you will get increased blood flow with the cannabis to allow the norco to hit more effectavly (i was able to half my dosage of norcos after getting ran over)

That ratio is the same as a tincture derived from the strain AC/DC in CA where they have made a pure CBD tincture from it at a local collective according to a friend. At 5-10 MG 2-3 times a day it has given great relief relieving mental fog and restlessness that THC can cause.

Nephrosis mentions norcos, which actually directly blocks pain while cannabis blocks the bodies response to pain, emotional and physical. Opiods are hard to work with though and not only because of the difficulty get you scripted. In all reality though IMO it is the best choice to manage pain even with the dependency risks.

Also I find CBD not to really be sedating, but grounding. I prefer to avoid the CBD at bedtime and just smoke a fat bowl.