• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

what other drug will give similar effects as benzos

longtip77

Greenlighter
I absolutely love benzos just hard as hell to get them out here so is there anything else that feels similar?

Moved from homeless.

Where is 'out here' ? as that may help people offer alternatives or suggestions. What are you using them for - recreational or sleep or anxiety etc

Gilbert wv and recreational but they help me with nervousness sleep deprivation and anxiety honestly but really just wanna find a recreational alternative

Have you tried an online pharmacy? Expensive, but if it's what you need ... Not all online pharmacies carry them so you have to shop around. Also, before you do, somewhere in this mess of information is an article from blue light that warns you away from the more well known con pharmacies.

Good luck

Alcohol, Phenibut, Baclofen, GHB, Gabapentin, Lyrica, Zolpidem, Zopiclone, Tianeptine, any barbituate or quaalude (lol good luck), any GABAergic drug really.

I take lyrica and neurotin love them have for awhile.now but not like my benzos lol but I doubt anything is gonna be like a benzo but a benzo lol

Lyrica, alcohol,gabapentin, ambien, Sontana,barbital, soma etc. but benzos feel like benzos. These just are simular

Barbiturates is probably the best answer but they are inherently more dangerous than benzos so be careful. Also carisoprodol and meprobamate are options.

The only drugs that are in some ways similar to benzos are zolpidem, alpidem, lunesta etc..

IMHO alcohol doesn't really compare to benzos, alcohol is shitty and doesn't give you the carefree and blissfull feeling that benzos can give you.

IMHO alcohol doesn't really compare to benzos, alcohol is shitty and doesn't give you the carefree and blissfull feeling that benzos can give you.

I have to disagree alcohol is very similar to benzos. They also cause more euphoria. The only thing different is benzos target one receptor. Alcohol is a lot more dirtier. But they have a lot in common. I know that's your opinion and everyone reacts differently but they really do have a lot of simularies.

Last edited:
Phenibut is the closest legal substance that's ever compared to a benzos for me. The withdrawal is so shitty though.

Codiene kava phenibut n German Camomile tea passionflower all similar but if your anxiety is severe ur gonna need a benzo.