Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What New Shows Are You Watching?

slow horses.

8.7/10 season 1

5.6/10 season 2

More or less one of better thought crime series in recent years.

Crime Scene: The Texas Killing Fields miniseries. Nonfiction I flew thru the first three episodes wanted more
My wife and I grew up where that happened. I didn’t watch the series and have never researched the killing fields because it disturbs me. But that area is so heavily populated now. A lot different than when those murders occurred.

I binged all three seasons of that last summer. Just picked it at random (also on Netflix) while suffering anxiety from Gabapentin withdrawal as I knew it was a light-hearted comedy. Ended up really liking it.
We didn’t get season three here in the U.S. till October >.>

Binged Dead End unexpectedly lol right after I gave up on Dead to Me as I neared the end of the first season and was like why am I watching this I don't get that much thrill from it not my cup of tea not calling it bad by any means a well made show same as Dark lost interest also nice production but I'm like I can't stick with this story isn't holding me

Poker Face
She reminds me a lot of Columbo wonder if they are related...?

The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window (Netflix) is really amazing. Dark humor, crazy plot twists, intriguing characters, lovely cinematography.
I highly recommend it.

History of the World part 2
Mel Brooks is 96 years old and hasn't lost his edge. If anything, he's better than ever.

Almost through the first season of Detroiters.

It's off-off-beat, like Tim and Eric. A weird vehicle for the unique personalities of Sam Richardson and Tim Robinson.

I really like it.

Waiting on the last episode of season one of The Last of Us to load into media player.

You S4, Servant S4 (really damn good), umm started Waco on Netflix and tried Swarm on Prime but wasn’t fond of it.

Wife and I have been watching Resident Alien. It’s pretty damn good, best SyFy channel series I’ve seen in ages.

Barry s4
Succesion s4
Beaf netflix
Babylon Berlin s4 didnt know of new seasons (Tom Tykwer)
Saw The Last Of Us
waiting for True Detective Dark Country
Blue Lights (Belfast police)

The Last Of Us is ok..they changed a lot of it but it's close enough to the game. Also Obi Wan was good and The Mandalorian and also Ahsoka.