Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What New Shows Are You Watching?

Ya and ps3&4 they keep remastering it...the second one I can't remember but I have both for PS4. Another great game is State of Decay buts is Xbox only.

Also tlou is more story..state of Decay is more game..and searching open world kinda..random characters you get to recruit and build homesteads and search for weapons and ammo and drugs. In houses and other stuff..and it's more realistic with the guns and ammo..the calibers and model numbers...and you can drive.

I'm still waiting for somebody to crack Dying Light II, it seems to have one of those hard-to-crack copy protections, like denuevo. Why I don't just buy? Little money, greedy businesses and them making enough bucks already.

I like to play on PC. To look around with a mouse is much more comfortable imho than to use a controller. Maybe just a learning process tho.

Last edited:
I hear ya..I've been thinking about trying my laptop for games don't know it can play em or what never tried..but I miss some older games..like NFS Most Wanted 2006 was a favorite..cars and parts and music..you can make a playlist in game for just what you wanna hear. Also Land Of The Dead return to fiddlers green. Raw vs Smackdown 2006 also was great..has some legends in it and make your own house and music is good in it.

Graphic cards got insanely powerful as of lately. My laptop has a GTX 1050Ti and e.g. Red Dead Redemption II works at Full HD and there's now even an Intel card available with 300% that power. Intel usually sucked at graphics performance. Unfortunately if your laptop doesn't have a dedicated chip then you'll likely have an old-gen Intel which might be just powerful enough to play Unreal Tournament etc. with lower resolutions. I don't understandy why laptop makers continue to use low-gen chips, better ones can't be so expensive judging on the price of cheaper models with dedicated chips. Maybe because of battery life, or just because a big percentage of users don't game on their laptops. But 2006 games might work even on Intel.

"Beef" was pretty entertaining, imo. Laughed my ass of at some of it.