PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What music would you all recommend for different PD's

2c-e: Tool and The Mars Volta.
DMT: Shpongle OTT Entheogenic.
MDMA: Anything electronic.
MXE: The Glitch Mob.

I really enjoyed this CD at home, having been on low dose pharmayahuasca on a hot sunny afternoon in the park, it was early evening and I vaped a breakthrough dose of DMT, enabling my first truly amazing experience of CEVs. My more recent studies on DMT have involved bird noises in gardens and relative silence in my bed but I really love this album and recommend it to users of psychedelics :)

I had the most blissful ketamine experience today, I had gotten off from working the night shift and wanted to take a psychedelic but didn't really have the energy...I decided instead, to research a sample of some mt-45, a novel opioid/piperazine kind of research chemical. I weighed 45mg of mt45, capped it and swallowed on empty stomach and normal habitual cannabis consumption. I am completely naive of opioid tolerance.

T:0030 I notice myself scratching my head and realize I am comfortable in my fav leather chair.
T:0130 seems equivalent to taking 10mg hydrocodone, with maybe some tramadol like agonist/antagonist feelings
T:0200 I get bored with the opiate lazies and realize I'm tired from working the night shift, but not really sleepy...I remember I have some racemic ketamine hcl and I shovel myself up 75mg for an IM injection...lower than my normal khole dose because I am alone, and I expect it to be potentiated by the mt 45.
T:0230 I clean my house and light candles before I administer ketamine. I pull up the "what music would you all recommend for different PDs" thread and sync up the bluetooth headphones.
T:0245 Bliss. Hues of pink and orange. This minimalist music has a way of easing the ketamine experience, taking away any kind of anxiety or fear. My mind is completely free to wander. I feel like I am floating in the clouds. I think I may have found my sweet spot for dosage. Right on the edge of a K-Hole. I can close my eyes and be traveling at the speed of light, have an idea, and then open my eyes back up to scribble down notes. I see the Law of Karma as it plays out at the moment of death, how a lifetime of Karma will flash before your eyes at the moment of death, determining your fate of reincarnation. I am the sleek blue paint on a supersonic fighterjet (subconscious imagery from playing Battlefield 4 that day Im sure). Most of all I am comfortable. Nausea comes as usual if I move around too much on ketamine.
T:0330 I seamlessly doze off to sleep, and have the most blissful dreams although I don't remember them.

Remarks: +++ I nailed the dosages for both compounds. I was too tired for a proper psychedelic, so I chose a lazy psychedelic instead and it was perfect. Don't think im gonna be repeating this frequently because of past problems with opiate habituation, but I must say this was one of the best experiences ive had. Unique...comfortable after a long night of work. IM is really the only way to go for ketamine, I will try to find this range, right before the K-Hoe again where I can be lucid and transcendental in the same sitting. Amazing

Last edited:
Id say that Big Chocolate's "Clean" EP is fantastic to trip on LSD, Mushrooms and MDMA. It is incredibly bass heavy, awesome sound engineering and soooooooo chill at the same time. i suggest everyone listen to the song "Old Friend" from that EP, i assure you it will not dissapoint. i love how organic he made trap sound :)

I'd also suggest listening to Ta-Ku for MDMA or LSD, Flume on Mushrooms, and What So Not on any of the above.

LSD and the grateful dead go together like peanut butter and some dank ass jelly

Boards of Canada is amazing, I just discovered it lately.

[video=youtube_share;We4_jQ_Ylx8]http://youtu.be/We4_jQ_Ylx8[/video]

One of the most beautifully atmospheric drum and bass tracks ever made. Great for 2C-e and LSD, especially a combination of the two