• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)

Yeah, technically there ain't much in the way of an actual video. However, this is one of the greatest acid tunes of all time and I can't find a live version right now and I'm onna roll so...

Jesus fuck that tune was, is and always will be a beast <3

I was listening to the amazing set that Fabio played at the last event I went to in Wolverhampton, the 2012 21st Anniversary of our legendary hardcore rave club night 'Quest' at the cities 3000 capacity Civic Hall.

7413303640_b8f5317363_b.jpg

Alas, while the night ended in relative perfection with the final hour seeing LTJ Bukem (& Conrand) performing a 93/94 stylee selection of the most intelligent of jungle, his contemporary status as a Global superstar (and head of a major record label) meant that unlike the rest of the music in the main arena, he did not allow his set to be recorded and included in the CD pack from the night.

So seeing as I am here in the vid thread here is a compilation from the night, which saw Quest return to the city for what was probably the final time (a near identical event the following year was cancelled 48 hours prior as despite being another sell out both West Mids. Police and the promoter had intelligence suggesting that a significant OCG from Birmingham were planning on attending for the purposes of inflicting violence on specified targets, which I would assume were members of another, probably W'hampton based gang) and saw our Civic Hall, long rated as a top concert venue, awarded the only all night license in its history.

Rave on...

Yeah, technically there ain't much in the way of an actual video. However, this is one of the greatest acid tunes of all time and I can't find a live version right now and I'm onna roll so...

Jesus fuck that tune was, is and always will be a beast <3
Live versions, unplugged or acoustic sets. Love em. Going for somewhat faster shit atm Shambles

Did the mail-girl just dropped of some ALD-52 a minute ago?

Ocean Wisdom and KidKanevil, collaborate. I like collaborations

Live version of an interpretation of Busta Rhymes 'Gimme some more' I also like cover's and interpretation's

Last edited:
Catch it while you can.... only available on iPlayer until tonight... aside from a millennium spanning obsession with Slam I have never been out in Scotland or know much about the scene beyond the old Rez events and The Arches in Glasgow so the vid is both nostalgic and fresh...

BBC Scotland - 'Scoobs and the Rave Years' (" The story of Scotland's superstar DJ you’ve never heard of. A crowd-pulling DJ at 15, Stuart 'Scoobs' Cochrane performed from Bannockburn to Ibiza and all points in between.")

Catch it while you can.... only available on iPlayer until tonight... aside from a millennium spanning obsession with Slam I have never been out in Scotland or know much about the scene beyond the old Rez events and The Arches in Glasgow so the vid is both nostalgic and fresh...

BBC Scotland - 'Scoobs and the Rave Years' (" The story of Scotland's superstar DJ you’ve never heard of. A crowd-pulling DJ at 15, Stuart 'Scoobs' Cochrane performed from Bannockburn to Ibiza and all points in between.")
"BBC iPlayer only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues."

Ain't working Stee, Brexit?

FabricLive.37 - Caspa & Rusko

Back to 2007... Interesting time for UK Dubstep... Cold, or Silly

That lanky streak of piss stood behind Levy has an unfortunate looking face.
There is something about that guy, all of em, in that setting. A firey burst of jungle with cheesey guy's, while musical bars are set history being written.

And then nerdy 4th that makes an corny remark in the after math.

'Unfortunate faces' nicely worded. They took that 'lanky streak of piss' out when they recorded this.

Last edited:
There is something about that guy, all of em, in that setting. A firey burst of jungle with cheesey guy's, while musical bars are set history being written.

And then nerdy 4th that makes an corny remark in the after math.

'Unfortunate faces' nicely worded. They took that 'lanky streak of piss' out when they recorded this.

Oh dear me, their faces say it all. Whats with the gun fingers?

Wicked for noticing Login, I missed it.

Some to do that with that incredible fire that arises when the general gets on a mic. Do it all the time, but the guy in the middle is not really warmed up at the moment of the recording.

Last edited:

Slit you wrist / breakup music, but I love it and I love London Grammar. Great cover either way.

After your post I will never be able to watch that vid without closely observing these guy's. That middle guy had me worrying for a while, he ok?

Let's see what happens if we take some sort of same set, the song 'Incredible' and change the setting.

The gunfinger's seemed to be there for a reason right? Back up vocals.

Check out this version.

Slit you wrist / breakup music, but I love it and I love London Grammar. Great cover either way.

That is also a nice one.

I own a great collection of break up song's this one got added. ;)

[Slit you wrist / breakup music, but I love it and I love London Grammar. Great cover either way.

Specially for those in need.

'Hey Ya' of Outcast by Obadiah Parker couldn't really decide which version so .. the last is qualatively better. But has no view.

"But Sex is always better when there is feelings involved" was the original line I thought. 1:23 last version

Last edited:
This is known as the coffee/ teacup and knife version of 'I follow rivers' by Lykke Li. Covered by Triggerfinger.

'Walkin' a capella.

Spitting rhymes seems like a cross between slam poetry and rhythm

Last edited:

If they really were there for the backing vocals. It started happening at 1:46, I think, and climaxed at 1:52.

A poor excuse for the fingers, but if they were for a reason. I'll give em some slack.