PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What might have been on my blotter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyMoon

Greenlighter
Plain white blotter, tested tea color which changed to purple with Ehrlich's so there's definitely an indole in it, but there could be something else too. No taste oh, maybe that light metallic taste but I swear sometimes that's mental LOL. Slight shifting feeling at almost an hour, little giggles... you know that moment when you're just not sure, but you think something's happening, and then a bit after an hour extremely sudden onset like here we fucking go. Seemed like the pretty usual kind of visuals, mental feelings as acid I took often in the late 90s. I think back then things were less adulterated or substituted so that's the bar I use. But here's the thing, the duration was all off compared to what I thought LSD would do. I never really kept track back in the day, nor with the stuff I've taken in the last few years, but I was purposely paying attention this time and I tripped for 37 hours off 7 hits, and still was having some small effects that were making it difficult to go to sleep. Next time I took 3 1/2 hits and it was about 30 hours. At 1 and 1/3 hits it was about 19 hours. As far as I knew, change in dosage with LSD doesn't create much change in duration. I've been pouring through information on Erowid, psychonaut Wiki, and pihkal, tihkal and I can't pinpoint it so I'm hoping some of y'all can give me an idea of what it may be. I won't assume it is that, but it would be helpful in knowing where to focus my research. Thanks! 😊

Last edited:
Could be propyl LSD or lsz or someother LSD variation.theres
been a lot of work on analoging LSD in the last few years or more accurately they've become available
over the last few years

Only way to know is to have one tested.

We do not permit "What did I take?" threads for the prior mentioned reason.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.