• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What Medication(s) Are the Best that Are Not Scheduled?

ThePharmacist25

Bluelighter
So what gives/provides the best rush of pain relief, which is on the verge of euphoria that is not a scheduled substance? I read a lot about Nubaine (Nalbuphine) which there is controversy that it is, or should be scheduled 'V'. Well I know there is Soma and Ultram and by far I see that Soma works great for me, but I am just curious what is out there.

Thank you

I know Codeine is OTC, but not in the united states. I wonder what Nubaine is like IM'ed? Hmmm maybe I will have to try that. Poppy pod tea I felt nothing, but then again I only crushed into small, very small pieces and some as small as dust and only two pods used, didn't feel anything (lack of the number of pods?). Kratom? I have no idea what that is, care to elaborate on that? Pill, plant, home remedy? Thanks for the info everyone.

kratom is a plant, but i believe a lot of places like health stores put it in capsules..dont quote me on that though since i have never used it.

I know Codeine is OTC, but not in the united states. I wonder what Nubaine is like IM'ed? Hmmm maybe I will have to try that. Poppy pod tea I felt nothing, but then again I only crushed into small, very small pieces and some as small as dust and only two pods used, didn't feel anything (lack of the number of pods?). Kratom? I have no idea what that is, care to elaborate on that? Pill, plant, home remedy? Thanks for the info everyone.

in some states codeine cough syrup is available behind the counter at pharmacies. in OH you just have to be 18, ask for it, sign a release (or something along the lines) and you can only get a bottle every 3 days.

I'm very fond of Kratom. It's been a great help for me while quitting cannabis. I find its a lovely relaxer in the evening and a nice pick me up in the morning. While this may sound contradictory, it's effect, stimulant/sedative is dose and strain dependent.

There are a couple of forums dedicated to the plant. I'm not sure can I give you the links, but a quick google with kratom+forums should get you there. I think there private, so you'd have to register. Or maybe check out a well known Entheogen forum.

What about Dextromethorphan? I like it in low to moderate doses. That's if your into it!

D'you have access to OTC codeine?

You probably didn't use nearly enough pods. With really high-quality, large pods it takes me 5-8 to get high with a moderate opiate tolerance. Also, you need to use a coffee grinder to get the pods broken up into powder-- it makes a tremendous difference over just breaking it up.

Last edited:
im sorry if i sound like an asshole, and i usually never have any bad things to say about people when im on opiates, but all your threads are pretty much on catching a high. and if im not mistaken, youre putting your job as a pharmacist on the line. just find a connect if your that desperate man.

im the last person to discourage drug use, but the shit i see you write is kinda sad

im sorry if i sound like an asshole, and i usually never have any bad things to say about people when im on opiates, but all your threads are pretty much on catching a high. and if im not mistaken, youre putting your job as a pharmacist on the line. just find a connect if your that desperate man.

im the last person to discourage drug use, but the shit i see you write is kinda sad

What the fuck are you talking about? No one said they work at a pharmacy and steal pills did they?

just cause his screen name says pharmacist doesent mean hes an actual pharmacist man lol. and even if he is a pharmacist, he is asking about legal highs. so how the fuck would he be putting his job on the line? lol..

just cause his screen name says pharmacist doesent mean hes an actual pharmacist man lol. and even if he is a pharmacist, he is asking about legal highs. so how the fuck would he be putting his job on the line? lol..

Why you guys jumping on ohpana I take it you guys don't read much as every thread is like "yo I can steal expired nonscheduled meds, which is the best?". To answer the OP good meds are scheduled there isn't such thing as a legal opiate that is either easy to obtain or synth IME. Also somebody already told u in another thread not to do that shit it said it CAUSES pain in some males.

OTC codeine cough syrup in the states?

Interesting...anyone know which ones allow it? IL to be specific?