• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

What Makes Different ROAs Produce Different Results?

Billybadjoebob

Bluelighter
Why do the different methods of administration have such a profound influence on the effects of methamphetamine? Other substances don't have this degree of variance. It could just be me. For myself, drugs besides methamphetamine all have slight nuances to each route of administration, but not such a drastic disparity.

For example consuming marijuana edibles gets me high, of course. The onset is slower and duration is typically longer. But, the 'high' itself has the same conventional feel/vibe. There are only slight differences, to me at least.

Now with shit it is an entirely different ballgame.

Oral: I have never done it, no frame of reference.

Insufflation:

^^ThE FOLLOWING IS ACCORDING TO ONE DOSE WITH NO REDOSES^^

-Onset
- Quickly. It suits me fine unless I've already slammed prior. I would say it take anywhere between 10 seconds and 1 minute. Obviously higher grade hits faster. I typically

-Rush
- I am slightly biased on this aspect. It is possible to get a rush from snorting, definitely. But, being a recovered horse-rider I fell onto the needle. I snorted methamphetamine long before slamming. So, yes you can get a rush, but I find it rather mild. Not to say it isn't enjoyable, it's just more of an instant buzzy feeling than a rush. That's speaking for myself.

-Duration
- This one is tricky to attribute a quantity to. It depends solely on the quality. For my area if I do two healthy lines of run-of-the-mill average gear I will be high roughly 4-5 hours. When the high fizzles I will dry-tweak for a few hours after. Nothing unbearable and can sleep even an hour after the high fades if I dedicate myself.
- Now with some exceptional shit two lines of the same size as above can have me sailing at the very least 6-8 hours minimum. The dry-tweak is minimum 4 hours for me approximately. The sleep is much trickier here, but still possible.

Vaporizing:

-Onset
- I guess I would say virtually instant.

-Rush
- I have only gotten one semi-rush from smoking. I can see could see it as a rush, but I see it more as a spike. Off a good go I would get light headed in a good way and head tingled like a mother. Then it disappears as quickly as it came. I felt like as soon as the rush began it just quit, didn't get the tunnel vision or adrenaline of a rush. A quick boost of energy and talkative.

-Duration
- Mere hours, assuming your don't fall into the fiend. I never really felt all that different or high. It is almost as if smoking skips the first few phases of the experience and drops you straight into tweaking. The fiending sets in when you are like oh man must not have hit it right or enough times. Have another. X days later and you're just pissed off and angry because you never got high. Well, you did. But, it's a shitty high.

Injecting

-Onset
- Instantly and swells over the next minute or so.

-Rush
- Knocking socks off. Your first rush will be one of the most intense things you'll experience in life. It can knock you down and even make you think you did too much. Tunnel vision, instant temperature spike. Etc.

-Duration
- 10-12 hours with a potential 8+ hour dry-tweak.

anyone got comments or anecdotes of their own to share? also, anyone know why smoking tends to make anyone fiend?