Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What makes AL-LAD so expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimshady793

Bluelighter
Hi,

I think most of the people really like these compound which seems to be soon be banned at least in the UK. Anyway, I never understood why this compound is so expensive? I mean okay, the difficult seems to be really complex to other rcs, etc. but I imagine LSD beeing as complicated to synthezise too and you find it deep in the web cheaper than al-lad....seems somehow unlogic, considering the one compound is even legal compared to the other.

I hope this question what makes it so expensive is okay, I do not want to talk about any sources or get any sources as answers here. Just the reason behind this. Just capitalism? Vendors getting rich from researchers or is there more behind this?

I've heard the synths for these Lysergic compounds is rather complicated and costly ( in comparison to most available RC compounds)
There may be more to it, but to my understanding, this is the biggest reason for the high cost.

Why do you think its expensive? If you buy in bulk it works out at about £3 a trip. Do you want them to give it away?

AL-LAD needs to be made from LSD under roughly the same demanding conditions (away from UV, oxygen etc), so there's more labour involved.

Hi,

but I imagine LSD beeing as complicated to synthezise too and you find it deep in the web cheaper than al-lad....seems somehow unlogic, considering the one compound is even legal compared to the other.

OK Slim, I bought my 150ug AL-LAD for around $6.50 each. I bought 25 hits at that price....that's around $170.00
Now, go buy 25 hits of Acid on the web/street at, what? 5 bucks a pop? ...lets say 5 bucks each...that's $125.00
Get those 25 hits of acid to the house and 8 of them are only 80ug each so now you only have the equivalent of 4 hits at $5 per hit...next, 6 of them are NBxxx's so they're out...
finally 3 hits are total bunk...nada on the blot...
Let's see, that leaves you with 15 hits for $125.00 bucks which works out to be $8.35 each that makes the AL-LAD cheaper than the 'cid...
I know, I know, LSD is better than AL-LAD you say...so it's NOT really cheaper, but wait...you forgot to tally your trip to the hospital because the NBxxx's fucked you UP!
The LSD has now cost you $172.50 per hit...
So, AL-LAD is pretty fucking cheap...IMO.

AL-LAD needs to be made from LSD under roughly the same demanding conditions (away from UV, oxygen etc), so there's more labour involved.

I think there's a new synthesis that doesn't need LSD.

It'd still need to be handled under similar conditions to LSD and would need ergoloids as precursors.

Sekio, I feel like you know everything. Not in a bad way, either, and I think your avatar helps support my thesis xD I really look up to you, sir

As I understand it, & I'm going mostly by conjecture here, some new tehnique is being used to produce Al-Lad that makes the need to produce LSD first unnecessary. Otherwise I doubt it would ever have come to market. It's possible this new technique, if it exists, is expensive or time consuming, or produces an unpredictable yield, something like that, that would affect the pricing.

I find the stuff remarkably good value myself, even at £6 a tab, it's worth every penny! <3

Hi there, unfortunately we don't allow price discussion in PD. I would ask that all the posters in this thread read the PD guidelines linked in my signature before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.