• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What made you choose the needle?

i didn't. but some friends of mine that have were either learned about it online here or were introduced by others

Schizophrenia and some deadbeat friends coupled with a nasty divorce. They are all dead or in prison now and I?m 9 months without an I.V. So it could be worse...

Cost efficiency, pills were getting too expensive, went downhill from there.

For me it was getting a hold of a shitload of dilaudin 2mgs and some insulin needles. Love the rush and still do but I don?t consider myself hooked. I?ll use maybe once a month or less. It kinda depends on if I can get them or not.

I was actually already dependent on heroin(and other opiates before that) when I started using the needle, but it wasn't for heroin. It was from reading the descriptions of IV coke compared to snorting, and let me tell you it is a TOTALLY different drug IVed, easily the single most hedonstic, euphoric, intense experience you could ever imagine. And I had told myself I would NEVER shoot heroin, and I wasn't much of a cokehead, so I thought I'll just do this once and never again, and it was a long time until I ever shot coke again, but once that barrier broke it wasn't long before I told myself using a needle is no big deal and I talked myself into trying it with heroin(and again, it was supposed to be only once) but unlike cocaine I did heroin all day everyday so we know how that ended.

And even though theoretically using a needle should make your heroin habit cheaper, and therefore easier to maintain, it was the needle which made it totally unsustainable and it wasn't long before I was doing shady shit to get money, having trouble holding down a job, and selling my possessions to feed my habit, despite being opiate dependant with relative ease for years before that. I would dose when I didn't need to just to chase that rush(and never be satisfied) and my tolerance quickly adjusted to the needle so it just made it impossible to do it any other way and I was using more than ever.

And even though theoretically using a needle should make your heroin habit cheaper, and therefore easier to maintain, it was the needle which made it totally unsustainable and it wasn't long before I was doing shady shit to get money, having trouble holding down a job, and selling my possessions to feed my habit, despite being opiate dependant with relative ease for years before that. I would dose when I didn't need to just to chase that rush(and never be satisfied) and my tolerance quickly adjusted to the needle so it just made it impossible to do it any other way and I was using more than ever.

That is so true. I'd sustained a smoked heroin habit for fifteen years before I succumbed to the needle for sheer economics. It wasn't long before I was shooting up in the toilets at work just because I could...

What drugs do you bang: Meth and heroin, and coke.
How long have you been injecting: Two years.
What made you first choose to poke: A friend did it in front of me.
Was it a frightening/daunting concept at first: A bit, because i didn't know how to do it on my own.
Did you start with that ROA or did you use a different method before turning to the needle: With meth and heroin i started with it. With coke i started by snorting.
And how do other ROAs compare afterwards: Nothing compares.

I inject Meth, cocaine, ketamine, medical grade morphine and I've shot heroin once. I have been injecting for over a year now. I did it to see what was so different and so much more addictive, I think it's entirely different when shot than compared to sniffing or smoking ( this means for any drug) but I didn't get hooked. I always used carefully and never re-used or shared pins. I first shot Meth, I hit myself too. Left wrist right below my palm, I used too much water and didn't get the so called rush, but I did almost OD, I shot close to a half g. Tips I'd give are never use heat, less water more bang to it, always use a new pin, never litter, those are your streets too, and give it up immediately if you find registering (seeing blood drawn back) to be a rush by itself, that means you more than likely have a needle fixation. I also shot clonidine before, it was very good at putting me to sleep but that's why I shot it in the first place because in liquid it turns into xylazine which is an animal tranquilizer. I'm new to BL but it was a huge help with iv tips in the past and present.

I forgot to say this, once I shot the Meth for the first good time, I never used any ROA again. I refuse to booty bump or boof it. Same with the cocaine, once we shot it that evening we never snorted again and always had a box of clean rigs. I'm currently trying to stop shooting but keep coming back for the rush, especially since I got a better dealer and better quality shit for dirt cheap. I'm not hooked but I feel like if I had access to do it everyday I would. The only reason I'm spun rn is because I injected about 1/8 of a g and used 15 units and got 25 back (no filter was used) then placed in my bloodstream shortly after, I then proceeded to have vigorous intercourse with my partner who also injects, she turned me on to the rush from iv Meth and sex. So now I shoot everytime I want a long and very pleasant session of sex. As somebody else wrote, nothing compares. Today I felt an unusual a cool rush that came up and hit my throat, my tongue then was hit was a hot tingling sensation while at the same time I went kind of deaf but got my hearing back slowly over the course of this 10 second experience, what I just described was the first 3-4 seconds, if you have good shit you'll have a persistent euphoric feeling, I see tracers along with it don't be scared but DO NOT REDOSE IF YOU SEE TRACERS YOU'RE CLOSE TO OD. you're always playing a guessing game shooting ANYTHING. The best way I was told was by a known drug addict in my town, he said, "banging is just as bad as slitting your wrist. Anytime I jabbed myself and pushed that button was trying to kill myself. Every poke you find out if there is a button and if that light shines red you take a chance at pressing your self destruct button. That ain't a plunger man, they're all round because they're self destruction tools, self harming tools. I shot morphine because I thought Vietnam was going to be where I died, so I said fuck it, let's get high and so I did. If I could take it back, that day, I would."

Ease of access and economics. The rush from most drugs is better IM though IMO but hate IMing most street drugs.