• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What little thing makes you smile?

LoveAlways

Bluelighter
To compliment the "Pet Peeve" thread that is obviously getting us all rilled up :X lol

What little, insignificant thing in life brings a smile to your face everytime?

-When dogs are really loud at slurping up their water-it cracks me up. Its like the doggie version of saying "aaaahhhh!!!" :)

-the fact that no matter what room I am chillin in, my dog is right there at my feet :)

-driving down a country road, when a passing car waves "hi" its such a warm feeling :)

When you see someone driving fast with a dog in the passenger seat hanging its head out the window lapping at the air.

I am a softie. I smile to myself everytime I see an elderly couple walking hand in hand down the street.

A lot of little things make me smile :)

*catching a gorgeous glimpse of my boyfriend when he doesn't know I'm looking

*seeing one of my kitties having a good old stretch while they're sleeping

*watching my brother with his newborn baby boy, he is SUCH a great dad :)

*seeing random couples hug, hugs are just one of the most wonderful things in the world :D

*seeing a random person singing in their car, like, totally going for it! Classic hehe =D

Pouring coca-cola, Rain, Showers....

Holy fuck those all involve water....

Oooh! Storms and lightning and thunder make me smile big time =D

germ'n seed/s n' checkin a day or two later and seeing a taproot makes me :) =D :D
weeeeeeee.jpg

7.gif

Yesterday, I saw this little stocky toddler walk to it's mother's arms and it was the sweetest thing ever!!<3

The innocence of young children, it melts my heart. In fact any young mammal makes me smile.

When I see people smiling in the street, most around here don't want to make eye contact

children do make me smile :D

watching little kids dance in a group of adults always brings a smile to my face :D

also, watching a mother dance with her infant brings a smile (and tears) to my face :D

Pictures of kitties

It almost always cheers me up even if it's just a little bit no matter what kind of mood I'm in. I'm easy like that.

When people ask me how I am, or how I'm doing, or how my day was. Even the littlest "how are you?" from a good friend or acquaintance makes me smile and remember that person.

Stormy days, I love rain and wind and thunder (it actually kind of makes me sad when people say that dont like rainy days :()

Holidays

Animals--not pics, but actually getting to hold or pet an animal, it never fails to make me happy

^ That's in my profile! :D

"I like dipping Chocolate Teddy Grahams in milk, smelling old books, walking in my yard barefoot and the feel of clean piano keys"

All those things make me smile.

Seeing squirrels, cats, bunnies or dogs walking around outside makes me smile too.

Hearing my boyfriend giggle in the room next to me makes me smile.