• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

What level of education for producing...?

Do you think the use of nitromethane would explain the high incidence of MDA in pills? That's what that post was about. It arising from using mixtures of ammonium & MA in the reductive amination step rather than being intentionally done.

Are you aware of other techniques to make MA that could arrive at mixtures of MA and ammonium chloride?

I think I covered these...any produce MA and ammonium chloride mixtures other than the formaldehyde prep?

Last edited:
Just checking....

Advanced Drug Discussion Forum Rules

* 1 - No discussing the synthesis of drugs

This includes classically illegal drugs, pharmaceutical drugs, and novel psychoactive drugs, whether they are analogues or not. Now I don't know whether or not chemical XYZ is psychoactive, and neither does anyone else, until you make it obvious. So the rule simply goes, if a mod can tell you're talking about making a drug, then the discussion is off-limits. It is acceptable to talk about washing/cleaning drugs, and the chemisty involved in toxic by-products and hence, the steps involved in NOT creating those. Methods for extractions from pharmaceuticals or plant materials are acceptable (though are also covered in other forums).

I think this is a OK to talk about this, why pills have the composition they do...although I think this thread has run it's course from the original post and we're now off-topic.

Personally I think pure MDMA pills can spread rumours that their drug is being cut with heroin. At least when people take their Versace pills they get that freight-train feeling. I mean that is what it is all about. I've been disengaged with illicit activity for so long now that I forget just how 'real' this stuff actually is. I mean I dont actually disagree with drugs but when you have had your house raided a couple of times it kind of cuts you off from that type of thing because the alternative is jail.

It's more about the skills in getting the equipment/chemicals needed for the synth without getting caught as far as I was concerned.

technically right!!! lsd is one of the hardest synths but mostly due to the time it takes to make it, hard to find chemicals and expensive lab equipment. If swim can follow a tech to make meth or mdma then most likely swim can produce lsd. But just because you can follow the recipe does not mean you understand the reactions and not understanding the reaction that is taking place is what puts swim in danger of blowing himself up. All of the recipes for the mentioned drugs requires dangerous flammable and limb rotting chemicals such as ergotamine, hydrazine and anhydrous.

The reality is LSD synthesis is pretty trivial, which is why the DEA and others spend so much effort controlling the ergoline precursors, it also attracts the heaviest sentences of all clandestine drugs.

bluelight has a no synthesis discussion policy for many reasons. this thread has risen phoenix like from the murky past, I think it can continue provided it doesn't cross the line from general discussion into practical discussion.