• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Heroin What kind of heroin is available in Australia?

To answer OP's question, my heroin source currently (and has for a while) sold 4 types. I will put the gram value of each for comparison but lets not get too heavy into price discussion. As mentioned above its very expensive at the moment compared to 6 months ago.

HEROIN type 4 Golden Triangle (The usual famous DOUBLEUGLOBE stamp which constantly floods au)
1G= $650

HNEzhzX.png

zI1VEuM.png

HEROIN type 4 Golden Triangle (A new stamp that seems to be coming in small amounts LANTERN. As you can see its still a nice solid type 4)
1G= $585... its extremely good just like the D.U.G stamps although you can notice a slight difference in purity (a little less)
DqAEtoZ.jpg

HEROIN type 3 AFGHAN (very good bang for buck atm compared to the prices of type 4..but i love the rush of 4)
1G - $195

HEROIN MARKET GRADE (This varies depending on the distribution chain. Someone above said their market grade is 4X cheaper but seems 25% as strong, whereas my sources market grade they have straight up said is just DOUBLEUGLOBE they have cut 50%)
1G - $390

Wow - I've seem 'Tiger Brand;' before - but that had the logo in gold-leaf embossed onto the block of H directly. Similarly what looks like 'Rice Brand', & again with the logo in gold leaf.

Both were from Gar East Asia but like say, made in a way that more or less confirmed the warlord who was behind it's production.

So now people are producing cheap packaging to convey the idea that it's from a specific source After all, plastic bags MIGHT remind people from the 1980s, but I sense it's at least a SMALL extra price with which to bargain.

That is why H numbers 1-4 are no longer valid. 1 was raw opium, 2 cleaned opium, 3 brown smoking heroin, 4 diamorphine hydrochloride... but now brown heroin (number 3) has got much purer while diamorphine hydrochloride (number 4) is typically cut more.... which is what ended that system.

But I would like to know if U-47700 is controlled in Oz. After all,. it's x3.3 100% H in potency with the rush... and can be made in 1 step from commercially available precursors so at Oz prices a Kg would be worth $600,000 or so.

Wow - I've seem 'Tiger Brand;' before - but that had the logo in gold-leaf embossed onto the block of H directly. Similarly what looks like 'Rice Brand', & again with the logo in gold leaf.

Both were from Gar East Asia but like say, made in a way that more or less confirmed the warlord who was behind it's production.

So now people are producing cheap packaging to convey the idea that it's from a specific source After all, plastic bags MIGHT remind people from the 1980s, but I sense it's at least a SMALL extra price with which to bargain.

That is why H numbers 1-4 are no longer valid. 1 was raw opium, 2 cleaned opium, 3 brown smoking heroin, 4 diamorphine hydrochloride... but now brown heroin (number 3) has got much purer while diamorphine hydrochloride (number 4) is typically cut more.... which is what ended that system.

But I would like to know if U-47700 is controlled in Oz. After all,. it's x3.3 100% H in potency with the rush... and can be made in 1 step from commercially available precursors so at Oz prices a Kg would be worth $600,000 or so.

AFP purity tests of over the past ten years from ABF bulk seizures of D.U.G consistently ranged from 92-96% purity diamorphine hydrochloride. I dont think anyone is stupid enough to copy cat the brand from the area of production..thats just asking to be killed. Hence why the Lantern and other rarer type 4's from the Gold Triangle are clearly smaller and probably very low key operations.
The only time on record that the DOUBLEUGLOBE brand has been replicated was in 2004 and that was a huge North Korean state act which product tested much less purity than the major golden triangle syndicate.

A brick (1kg) of DOUBLEUGLOBE wholesales $230-$260,000 btw.

My goodness, well 92-95% is virtually pure. but interestingly not quite 100%. If it IS smokable, they might have added some caffeine to lower the melting-point. Here heroin base (smoking heroin) is about £20000/Kg (£16000-£23000/Kg), heroin hydrochloride is about £30000/Kg.

So people will evidently pay over the odds for H pure enough to snort (for example). In fact the slang term 'smack' comes from the Yiddish word 'schmeck' i.e. to sniff. I mean, by actual weigh of H, the brown is still cheaper if 80% pure.

But those prices seem so crazy. I mean, it infers that the Australian Boarder Force is doing a good job. Especially impressive given the sheer length of Australia's coastline (34000 Km long. I guess you would need a large vessel and that means it's easier for radar to spot suspicious vessels.

I presume, therefore, that Melbourne's port must be the main point of entry.

I see 11Kf of fentanyl were seized earlier this year. I have concluded that they don't actually say if it's 'plain vanilla' fentanyl or one of the hundreds of analogues. But I sense that it's going to become a big problem. I think Afghan suppliers are upping H purity and lowering prices BECAUSE they see fentanyl taking away their market... and fentanyl is SO bad that it's the lesser of 2 evils.

It is s totally different scene.

The prices vary a lot obviously. Market grade around my parts is $25 per point or 1.7g for $250, but its cut pretty heavily. There was recently a study in Melbourne on the H supply completed over last few months and zero fentanyl was found in any of the samples. However, a lot of people seem to be mixing unisom with their shots.

My goodness, well 92-95% is virtually pure. but interestingly not quite 100%. If it IS smokable, they might have added some caffeine to lower the melting-point. Here heroin base (smoking heroin) is about £20000/Kg (£16000-£23000/Kg), heroin hydrochloride is about £30000/Kg.

So people will evidently pay over the odds for H pure enough to snort (for example). In fact the slang term 'smack' comes from the Yiddish word 'schmeck' i.e. to sniff. I mean, by actual weigh of H, the brown is still cheaper if 80% pure.

But those prices seem so crazy. I mean, it infers that the Australian Boarder Force is doing a good job. Especially impressive given the sheer length of Australia's coastline (34000 Km long. I guess you would need a large vessel and that means it's easier for radar to spot suspicious vessels.

I see 11Kf of fentanyl were seized earlier this year. I have concluded that they don't actually say if it's 'plain vanilla' fentanyl or one of the hundreds of analogues. But I sense that it's going to become a big problem. I think Afghan suppliers are upping H purity and lowering prices BECAUSE they see fentanyl taking away their market... and fentanyl is SO bad that it's the lesser of 2 evils.

thats a funny look at it as the H producers will obviously lose business because of the flood if fentanyl, like you said, thus making the price of h go down. I have noticed that Pharma grade oxy is as cheap as ever of you know the right people. Like 30-45 cents a mg

thats a funny look at it as the H producers will obviously lose business because of the flood if fentanyl, like you said, thus making the price of h go down. I have noticed that Pharma grade oxy is as cheap as ever of you know the right people. Like 30-45 cents a mg
Youre commenting from the US right? I would prefer not taking the risk of introducing widespread fentanyl into the market on the off chance it may decrease the price of H. Take the US an an example, isnt there virtually no real heroin available anymore due to the market being flooded with fentanyl analogues, xylazine and RC benzos being cut in, or used as substitutes?

Delmonte421 - but the clever money is on the O-demethylation of oxycodone to oxymorphine. Their are many routes but as early as the 1970s their was a patent that O-demethylates oxycodone in 97%yield. Orally oxyMis only x2 oxyC but parenterally it's x10 i.e. about x7 diamorphine in potency.

35-40c/mg is OK. I heard it had reached $1/mg in some places.

Is caffeine a good cut for #4

It makes it smokable. It's just about the only cut users of white heroin will accept. But some of that crowd like to snort their H so other cuts would be quite nasty.
I’m from UK. Most of the crowd IV and smokes but what ratio of cut would you recommend with 10g of white h to make it smokeable

Heroin hydrochloride. It should dissolve in cold water for injection. 10% by weight caffeine to smoke. Don't add anything to snort - and snorting pure heroin hydrochloride it much more powerful than smoking it. People smoke for psychological reasons.

But 10g is an odd amount. Sounds more like Afghan cut down to the paper with the usual cutting agents. I mean, most of the cuts are white so if you cut it too far, it's white.

OR it's fentanyl. If it is, god knows how strong it is. It's got a crap high and causes ODs for too often for my liking. You need naloxone - several amps of it present before carefully sampling a tiny amount smoked off foil. You CAN smoke fentanyl citrate (not sure about hydrochloride).

Reading from the news about drug busts, heroin sold in Australia comes form the golden triangle, thailand, myanmar, laos...so it must be of superior quality, the best in the world far above the heroin found in europe, but how is it actually?
It's been a fair few years since I was using but as far as I have seen in other country's with the opium gum with fenty the brown H typically it'll usually be the white rock (China white) at one point I was getting H that was mostly white but with a off grey colour to it I was told it was from India and my god was it potent I was using at least 3 IVs a day each one would be a minimum of 50mg and a max of about 150mg but when this grey stuff came along 50mg is all i needed and I saw it put many people over the dealer almost killed my friend and myself by selling a QW 250 mg instead of 100 mg and me and my friend went hands in :( 125mg each somthing I had taken before many times same with himthe and yeah I've never seen someone go down so Damn fast unfortunately they grey Didint stick around for too long I think too many people were going over.....the only different H I've ever been sold had a VERRRRY strong smell of vinegar to it likeI to the point you'd have to move your nose from the bag it was so sharp I saw people breaking down grams etc with a god Damn literal hammer it was so hard unnaturally hard I personally think it was homebake someone had mixed bicarb into or what,ever they use to make crack from coke so the PH would stayof relatively high keeping it home bake H not reverting back to morphine....from what I've been told and experienced the smack we get is reallya good quality it's really hard to find Afghan it is around tho usually about half the price of your standard white stuff, things may have changed since I kicked it but that's my.2 cents

I note both in the UK and The Netherlands, the MEDIAN purity of H was over 50% but the people I know get lumps (not a powder, a lump) of brown smoking heroin which has a median purity of 78% but don't forget that the other 22% is mostly 3 & 6 monoacetyl morphine, codeine, thebaine and other poppy alkaloids. This uncut-to-street is rapidly becoming the norm. People do not trust powder - they want something they feel cannot have been cut (except at source).

Interestingly, by weight, dry amps of pharmaceutical diamorphine are worth LESS. A 100mg dry amp is worth £10 (which would make a gram about $160). I asked why and people said that brown heroin was 'warmer' or 'more satisfying'.
I also wondered where I would look to find a comprehensive list of opioids controlled in Australia. I mean, did U-47700 turn up with you guys? It's x3.3 (100%) heroin and the IV rush is better (according to people I know who IV)

AUS, NZ, and I believe our commonwealth brothers the UK and Canada(not 100% on these two) have analogue acts. Essentially all drugs that can get you high are illegal. They don't need to even know they exist, or be in any kind of system. These laws were passed to stop designer drugs/analogues of current drugs from being freely imported and sold.

Youre commenting from the US right? I would prefer not taking the risk of introducing widespread fentanyl into the market on the off chance it may decrease the price of H. Take the US an an example, isnt there virtually no real heroin available anymore due to the market being flooded with fentanyl analogues, xylazine and RC benzos being cut in, or used as substitutes?
100% its so bad that subs is the only opiate thats worth taking. They give it out like water here and all you have to say is I have a heavy addiction and you'll get a script in less than 12 hours. Its all Telehealth and you never even walk into a doctors office. Now for someone like me, subs are fun if you take it every other day, its a nice enjoyable energizing high. Now I love oxycodone, its probably my favorite drug unfortunately its expensive and cause physical withdrawals. Subs are nice but if you take them the half life and binding affinity makes it virtually impossible to use oxy if you take subs so... there's that. Also its illegal, but for me its all personal use and I down run around screaming my business to anyone. ANY m30 is some fucking RC that you take the risk of it dropping you.

Delmonte421 - but the clever money is on the O-demethylation of oxycodone to oxymorphine. Their are many routes but as early as the 1970s their was a patent that O-demethylates oxycodone in 97%yield. Orally oxyMis only x2 oxyC but parenterally it's x10 i.e. about x7 diamorphine in potency.

35-40c/mg is OK. I heard it had reached $1/mg in some places.
The US should do what Canada is doing and give legit scripts to hardcore addicts and let them live there lives. source

AUS, NZ, and I believe our commonwealth brothers the UK and Canada(not 100% on these two) have analogue acts. Essentially all drugs that can get you high are illegal. They don't need to even know they exist, or be in any kind of system. These laws were passed to stop designer drugs/analogues of current drugs from being freely imported and sold.
yes but Canada is much more progressive in there dealings with drug addicts.

yes but Canada is much more progressive in there dealings with drug addicts.

Don't know what that's got to do with the analogue acts throughout the commonwealth?

Canada has a far worse drug problem than nz or aus. Can't comment on UK, don't know enough.

We don't have people dropping dead here in nz/aus every damn day because of fent overdoses would be the most obvious example. I would put money that Canada has 100x more deaths from overdoses than here in NZ, considering they are very rare. Hell it might even be safe to say it's 1000x worse in Canada.

Again, don't know how this relates to the analogue acts.

how they deal with people who are addicted to thing with the potency of fent and its analogs