• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What kind of drug is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyJayBird330

Greenlighter
Sooooo,
I recently moved to a new town and had to find a new source for my party supplies. I got 3 phone numbers for 3 different guys. All 3 were supposed to bring me dope, aka slow.... I also understand that most slow is just fetty these days and I'm okay with that.... so all three met up with me and gave me some shit.... 2 of the 3 looked fine, and turned out to be decent.... the 3rd guy gave me a bag and when I got home I opened it and looked at it and right off the bat I thought it looked wrong, didn't look like any of the shit I've ever got in the past and I've been doing this for over a decade now.... I decided to try it anyways... after I tried it I knew for a fact that is wasn't slow.... I thought for a couple minutes that it might be fast or ice by the way it burned and smoked.... at second glance though it looks nothing like ice, atleast any ice I've ever gotten in the past 10 years....all the ice ice gotten lately has all been shards, like if I buy a g it comes as one chunk that is see through etc.This shit didn't look like any fast or any slow I've ever gotten.... I'm gonna leave this picture here and you tell me what is what and what it might be.... thanks.
-Jake

It could be anything... Looks don't really mean anything when it comes to "fentadope", as it's basically fentanyl (or an analog) + random cuts which can come in any color and texture imaginable. Plus if it wasn't properly made it could contain hotspots, it may lead you to think that the product is weak when it could actually have a lot of fent in it (or something else).

You should buy a cheap test kit online. Otherwise ask the guy who gave it to you, or just throw it away (or put it away till you can get your reagent test kit).
Be careful with that stuff man.

yeah, just grab some fentanyl testing strips.. you can get them from Dancesafe(if you are in the USA) and they ship the strips fairly quick. better safe then sorry bro, also some needle exchanges hand out fent testing strips. or you might be able to find some at a head shop? pharmacy? dunno. but yea, man sounds sketchy AF

Sorry, but there is absolutely no chance of anyone being able to identify your drugs from a photo. I'm going to close this now I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.