• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is

SupaspeeD I think you must be moving in the wrong circles. Of 26 different pills from local users that have been tested over the last 7 months or so, only 2 were identified as speedlike and 1 was unknown. All were tested with both EZ and E2.
Personally I haven't taken a bad one (non MDXX) since August last year. There has been a local abundance of known brands; HQ originals, question marks, light green clovers, Motorola’s etc.......
As JB said about MBDB, we've possibly seen it in the past, although distinguishing between a 200+mg dose of this and a 120mg of MDMA may be difficult for many. It is mentioned that some people don't seem to get anything like the feelings of MDMA from MBDB, but then again there are those that report it's just as good.
The manufacturing procedure usually starts with piperonal, also the preferred starting material for MDMA (Shulgin). So unless there are problems in obtaining other chems, it's hard to see why someone would prefer to make it over MDMA, other than for possible legal reasons of course. Sure it's scheduled in most countries but there may be those where it is still legal. (pure speculation here)
Need a holiday? - just head for the northern lights
phase_dancer
Biscuit could you email me? Couple of questions you may be able to help with. [email protected]
[This message has been edited by phase_dancer (edited 20 July 2001).]

found this page.
http://www.step-hannover.de/data/dprae/rav3.html
i linked to it ages ago, in the old forum, and this is where i remember seeing MBDB results. It seems the page is updated quite often, and concentrates on non-MDMA pills (probably not allowed to give results on just MDMA pills).
what is very interesting are the many pills right down the bottom with these contents:
8 mg 2CB + (unknown quantity of) MBDB

something to note regarding the eden bust. the size of those cookies was awesome.
it is unlikely, given the active oral dose of 200+mg, that eden would be effectively diguised as mdma in pill form.( this does not of course discount the possibility).

I've seen some pretty bloody big pills, white mitsis from early last year that were about the same size as panadol, bloody ridiculous

Phase dancer - i think you misunderstood me. Try taking a drive up the north coast, up around the mooloolaba area or even further north, and try to find a pill that isn't chock-full of meth or K or both... it's an arduous task.
My other point is that testing black can only give us an indication of Mxxx-ness. What combo, quanitity and types of Mx compounds - well we can only guess based on previous experience. I've had MDMA powder in crystal form, uncut, it tested as black as the ace of spades and smoked like a mofo, but still... how can i be 100% sure that i got MDMA? the effects were there, the doses worked (eg 120mg), but how do I/we ever know that it is pure MDMA?
Phase - if you are getting good pills, don't expect people north of brissie to be getting good pills, its a different game up there.

This stuff is not new as the media likes to make out, I first had MBDB (Eden,Methyl-J) back in 1996 under the "brand" Fido Dido (the little guy from the 7-UP lemonade ads) I just thought it was regular E until I did a bit of surfing in early 97 and found the same pill on some German site and so I found out I was the naive participant in some global underground chemistry guinea pig like experiment. Personaly I like MBDB as much if not more than MDMA if blindfolded and given each I probably really couldn't tell the differance,maybe a bit more lovedup and a little less speedy, but only just, overall not much differance so dont fret just enjoy i'm sure there will be much more molecular mayhem to follow in the footsteps of MBDB.

Actually ppl, you've got it all wrong... EDEN happens to be the shittest night spot on Oxford Street, Sydney. Stick you're head in the door on any given night and at best you can expect to see two ppl on the "dancefloor." Where the hell, they get the money to keep the place running i have no idea.
By the way, to all the Sydneysiders out there... who is going to the Sublime/Gatecrasher party at Home on Sunday nite? It should be fucken awwwwsome!!!! As should be work friggen work (9 till 5) in a business suit in the CBD the next day.

Once again I'd like to thank the media for letting us know about another drug to try. They do the public a good service, don't they!
Hands up all those who'd never heard of EDEN before this bust, and now that you know you want to try it - where as if they didn't tell us all about it you'd be none the wiser... I'll back there's a whole lot of people (regular punters, not bluelighters) searching for some EDEN right now because it's apparantly the new thing.
Makes you wonder what they're achieving by running stories like this...

stop the press!
i'm not even sure if "Eden" is illegal!
U.S. FEDERAL LAW
U.S. FEDERAL LEGAL STATUS
CLASSIFICATION Hallucinogen
LEGAL STATUS Un-controlled
SCHEDULE Un-scheduled
MBDB is an uncontrolled substance in the United States. It is possible that possession and sales could be prosecuted under the Federal Analog Act though we are unaware of any such existing cases.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTERNATIONAL LAWS:
Austria
MBDB is controlled in Austria, see Austrian Schedules or http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/bgbl/ (in German).
Sweden
MBDB became regulated April 1, 1999. It was not placed in an ordinary schedule, but regulated through a new law, concerning "Compounds dangerous to ones health", a sort of "emergency scheduling", where compounds can be placed while they are investigated for possible classification as narcotics. The maximum sentence for selling or possession of these substances is one year imprisonment, compared to the maximum sentence for drug dealing which is 10 years in Sweden. Swedish Law Reference.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Modified Saturday, 07-Jul-2001 01:02:18 PDT Created by Erowid
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mbdb/mbdb_law.shtml
anyone ever seen it on an Australian Schedule?

Hmmmn, I saw this too... Although practically every drug is illegal under Australian Analouge laws, so its legality is a moot point regardless of wether it is scheduled or not. Interesting though.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Have a peek on our new pages.
It is not finished yet but I thought I'd give you some numbers about MBDB (note that this ONLY reflects the situation in The Netherlands).
http://mdma.nl/index.php?id=lab-testing&topic=dims-report
(I am trying to get the whole report translated asap)
You may try other links but nothing is definite yet, they might not work either or change in the next few days.
Pilltest.com will also change in a few aspects over the next two weeks orso (and results will be there in 2-3 weeks from now, hopefully a bit earlier)
aj

Thanks very much AJ, this information is excellent. While this information is specific to the Netherlands, it is good to have access to real statistical data in what is usually a field so full of unknown quantities.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

There seems to be a few questions going round about EDEN/METHYL-J/MBDB.
Just wanted to make a few points about MBDB.
1) It is a prohibited import under the Australian import regulations. Its not a scheduled substance, but you would be convicted of importing an un-approved chemical.
2) MBDB is different to MDMA in the following way. MBDB has an extra ethyl component on the dopamine side of the molecule. (Not sure of the exact chemical terminology). What this does is decreases the ability for the brain to be fooled into thinking that what is being attached to a receptor is a dopamine molecule. This change in the molecule decreases the dopamine stimulation. MBDB seems to have an extremely potent anti depressent effect, however the centres that provide the open heart and warmth of conversation are not as active, hence the experience is somewhat more introspective. However an exprience that is quite intense and profound nonetheless.
3) No toxicity studies have been done on this substance, therefore little is known. However, the following link will provide some insight into the health risks involved. http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mbdb/mbdb_info2.pdf
4) This a note of personal opinion. But it seems quite financially ineffective to procure MBDB and sell it on the street. The synthesis is more complex the MDMA, the potency is decreased and people expecting MDMA will not be expecting the effects MBDB opens up.
Thanks for listening.