• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is YOUR sexual fetish?

Oral delights. I love eating pussy and ass. I love getting my face wet with her juices. I cannot get enough of it.

I will also admit that I am fascinating by the idea of watching a beautiful girl (like the one I live with) having a bowel movement. :)

However, she isnt open to such an idea and it must be the 'naughty factor' that attracts me so much...it almost seems like pretty girls are too beautiful for such a thing.....I can only picture a pretty girl expelling pink turds with hearts and sprinkles in them....so that forbidden factor is what makes it enticing I think.

Last edited:
I love massive cocks. lol

=D
(surprise, surprise!!!!!)

and hmmm blowjobs are my fetish... to a large degree.... lately I'm also fascinated by the idea of cum on face. It hasn't happened yet, but I daresay, it will happen :p

I'm not averse to the odd stint of roleplaying either :eek: (I'm versatile ;))

Biting :)
well, I love being bit.

I found this out during my last relationship cause she was very into biting, and she bit my toungue and lips, often hard enough that they were bleeding by the end of it, she even started using her teeth during BJs, it was fucking incredible

two

1) girls in bodystockings or bodysuits

2) buying girls (that are not my gf) sexy clothing, lingerie, shoes etc. and then seeing them wear it, either IRL or online... fucking creepy wierdo right??=D

I have many that come and go.
I really like for a man to take ahold of my hips when he is touching me or we make love.
I love my neck to be kissed as well.
It nibble on my significant other a lot, even if it is just to show affection. lol I'm strange.

Too bad I couldn't have gotten to know you mikehunt before I was all attached. I wouldn't have minded pretty nice things and modeling them.

Funny odd, or hehehe ( insert yellow winky face here ) funny?

haha...well, more like a things that go bump in the night kinda funny.... =D

and hmmm blowjobs are my fetish... to a large degree.... lately I'm also fascinated by the idea of cum on face. It hasn't happened yet, but I daresay, it will happen :p

I suggest you bring this up to someone. I'm sure many many people would be willing to fulfill this one :)

I dont have any crazy fetishes. :\ I do like stockings/knee high socks though. And big breasted asians.

i have a huge masturbation fetish. i have a fantasy where i could just sit and watch my gf masturbate without her knowing im there(so, voyuer masterbation). masturbation, domination (both ways), maybe even bdsm, i like squirting but idk if thats a fetish, pain... idk what else

Oral delights. I love eating pussy and ass. I love getting my face wet with her juices. I cannot get enough of it.

I will also admit that I am fascinating by the idea of watching a beautiful girl (like the one I live with) having a bowel movement. :)

However, she isnt open to such an idea and it must be the 'naughty factor' that attracts me so much...it almost seems like pretty girls are too beautiful for such a thing.....I can only picture a pretty girl expelling pink turds with hearts and sprinkles in them....so that forbidden factor is what makes it enticing I think.

hmm a poop fetish? im kinda curious about this. recently my mom told me that when i was little that i had trouble potty training. i always wanted to play with my poop and stuff, i repressed these memories i guess. i've been wondering if i have an underlying poop fetish as a result of my childhood

i'm 6'3" and i dig girls 5'-5'3" cuz it gives me a "dirty old man" feeling, 18-22yr old girls that short look like they're 15.

do they have to be flatchested too? lol.

Last week I ordered $580 worth of gear from http://www.medicaltoys.com for a dirty weekend with a cougar that is coming up. She's up for catheter play which will be the first time for me doing that (I've done some reading in the textbooks at uni and watched some videos).....and she said that she is up for speculum play, so I just ordered a new three-prong anal Mathieu speculum.....Very exciting. She isn't into restraints though, but that is cool, everyone has their no-go zone and she has been very open minded so far. I haven't grown out of the playing doctor phase it seems.