• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is YOUR sexual fetish?

^ nice.

i do not really have any fetishes, but i love with my girl milks my prostate, but thats more taboo/kink stuff?

she's into erotic asphyxiation, i dont do it often because it doesnt make me feel quite right, but sometimes i get off really hard on it.

Fetish: An object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression.

This was taken from the Webster dictionary.... So people saying things they like a fat ass on a girl is there fetish... really isn't, unless they need to see a fat ass to cum otherwise they wont....

Right, but in recent more liberal times, it's become interpreted that way less and less.

I have a thing (an EXTREME thing) for being tied up, pain, humiliated, and the like. mmmm.

• Erotic asphyxiation.

What can I say? I love controlling a girls breathing while I'm balls deep in her. The small gasps, and moans that escape her tightly sealed lips, while my hand is clamped on her throat... is so fucking hot. ALMOST gets me hard just simply thinking about it. And when I've got a girl bent over, and I can get a handful of her hair, as well as my hand around her throat... that shit is almost game over. =D

Dude. Hot.

I've always been a bit of a masochist, for sure, but I'm starting to think I like it way more than I thought I did.

Interestingly, a friend and I recently discussed a couple studies that supported a theory that socially dominant women tend to fantasize about forceful submission. I don't have access to the write-ups from the studies but it seems like pretty straight-forward stuff to me, just good fodder for conversation.

• erotic asphyxiation.

What can i say? I love controlling a girls breathing while i'm balls deep in her. The small gasps, and moans that escape her tightly sealed lips, while my hand is clamped on her throat... Is so fucking hot. Almost gets me hard just simply thinking about it.

+1 :d

I'd be afraid to hurt a chick. :\

How hard are you supposed to squeeze? Are we talking like symbolic choking or lol u can't breathe choking?

there's a fine line. not necessarily something you wanna try on your first date. according to my man, he can see in my eyes when to lighten up. lots of times he'll just smother me instead (it feels a little safer but with a similar effect, although less dominating like i like ;)).

but damn, do i get off immediately when it's done right :D

• Erotic asphyxiation.

What can I say? I love controlling a girls breathing while I'm balls deep in her. The small gasps, and moans that escape her tightly sealed lips, while my hand is clamped on her throat... is so fucking hot. ALMOST gets me hard just simply thinking about it. And when I've got a girl bent over, and I can get a handful of her hair, as well as my hand around her throat... that shit is almost game over. =D

Except I'm a girl...oh man I love that shit. Never would've expected it until the first time he did it. Now I'll just grab his hand and put it on my throat sometimes. And handcuff's, those are fun but I find they're not as...bondagey as I'd like. I want my hands stuck somewhere, not just stuck together. Too bad he doesn't have any bedposts or a headboard =/

Don't know if this counts exactly as a fetish but I LOVE eating my girlfriends ass and I fucking love eating pussy. I think theres nothing hotter than eating a girl out and getting all into it and playing with her ass.. Also I really want to try fucking my gf up the ass too but shes scared of that and ive been trying to get her to try it. I'd go easy on her but at the moment she won't let me! :( . Any ladies on here got any tips for getting my girl to try out anal or something I can do to make her comfortable and ease her into it? Ive used my tongue back there and put a finger in there but she wont let me put my dick in! :(

I also love certain girls feet my gf has the cutest prettiest little feet in the world! I love fucking my girlfriend with most her clothes on or just slightly pulling them off, she wears hot little outfits and skirts a lot and theres nothing hotter than making out and playing with her pussy through her panties and pulling her tits out over her top and playing with them then going down and pulling the panties to the side and going to town with my tongue then get to fuckin. So hot. I also love when girls take charge and demand me to fuck them a certain way... etc... etc!

I also love stockings, those long socks, high heels and stuff like that. And panties i loooooooove little white cotton panties my girl always hangs out around our apartment in a little white top and white panties and whenever I see her in them its like a instant hard on. Nothing like getting home from work and seeing her relaxing on the couch or in bed in them and getting busy, its the best treat after a long day of working!

Peace out! :)

Last edited:
Most people have them, so share yours!

I have a thing for guys with beards (not the Santa kind of ones, but the not-shaved-for-some-days kind). Unfortunately in this country, the gay guys here have a strange perception "HAIR = BAD" so... UAP to me!!

In fact, I am ONLY attracted to guys with le facial hair =D=D

What about you? Any other beard fans here? :)

Not beards, but stubble turns me on loads, so I always make sure I have stubble myself haha.
Also a fan of unwaxed chests and snail trails (really difficult to find on a gay guy haha 8) ) but obviously hairy shoulders and backs are a no-no. A smooth chest/stomach just reminds me of children.

For some reason asses don't turn me on whatsoever.

Vampires. The kind of vampires that tie you up and suffocate you and prance about you.