• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what is your rectal dose experience

grundles

Greenlighter
If one plugs mdma by first dissolving in water and then using a needleless syringe, what is a good first dose for a light experience?

I've got some 88% pure powder that I have not tried before but the reviews are saying it is fire quality. I want to take enough to feel euphoric but not be really high as I will be around people who are not using it.

I was thinking that 40mg might be a good dose. I have not tolerance as I have not done mdma in about 10 years, and with this stuff I feel confident that 80mg would get me high orally so I'm thinking 40mg plugged would be equivalent.

Can anyone share there rectal dose experience with me.

thanks.

The overall effect is about the same as with dropping pills, BUT you will feel the effects much more quickly.
I can't imagine anything worse than getting high and goofy on mdma with people who don't know what's happening.
The onset can be a little alarming and I recommend trying your new and powerful mdma and your new method somewhere where you feel safe, comfortable and confident.

Well, I did about a 60mg dose and i barely felt anything. I felt a little bit speedy, and maybe a bit of a mood lift, but mostly it was not a particularly enjoyable feeling. And at that dose no one around me could tell I was high, that was the point, what dose would be low enough that I was not acting "goofy" yet feeling a bit of euphoria and a mood lift. I guess it takes a full on dose to make a difference.