• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What is your 'raison d'etre?'

Oh and I am with SHM on the travel thing. I think i have been to 41 countries now. I dont come from a wealthy background (compared to other aussies not the rest of the world) i worked hard and took significant risks to get where i am now. My main problem is i keep wanting to go back to places i have already been. Anyway travel is important.

I like to balance the hedonist side of my life by helping people. It works for me.

With you on both fronts, consumer. I live to leave home as much as financially possible. I haven't counted the countries yet but someone just asked me that the other day so I'll put my very bad memory on the task and edit this with the result later. (I do know that as the kid of an oil company worker and later a runaway, I moved 21 times by the time I was 21--but most of that was state to state before going overseas. Still, the difference between Alabama and Montana in the states might as well be different countries.)

Also, @Inflorescence: I don't think it is at all selfish to live to enjoy your own life. I wish more people enjoyed their lives--we would have a much more peaceful world IMO. Especially if you enjoy it like this.

Last edited:
God I feel such a philistine cos I've only ever been to 4 of 5 different countries....

But when you live in England's green and pleasant land where else is there to go? :)

I don't understand this thread as I don't like to eat raisins, or currents for that matter.

I honestly can't answer because regardless of what it may have been I simply don't have one at the moment.

Just live to the end of each month and keep taking it from there I suppose.

I honestly can't answer because regardless of what it may have been I simply don't have one at the moment.

Just live to the end of each month and keep taking it from there I suppose.

A great way to live. Especially the 'taking it from there' part.:D<3

Last edited: