• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc What is your go-to drug or substance(s) to wind down for the week or for a treat to relax?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
This is a bit of a trivial post but I thought I'd go ahead with it anyway.

Over the years I've experimented and been addicted to many different drugs. At the moment I'm on benzos and currently working on tapering off them.

I've been sober before and for a long while, multiple years. However, I don't have anything I can go to as a treat to relax when I am sober; you know, the same way people have a drink once a week on a Saturday. I don't have that so I'm curious as to what people's answers are.

As for myself, alcohol and cannabis cause anxiety/panic & benzos/opiates are too addictive.

I'm curious as to what other people on here use as I am in search of something I could use to relax that isn't (too) addictive and doesn't cause me to have anxiety/panic attacks.

This is just a discussion thread though, anybody's response doesn't have to align with any answers I am seeking.

I'm curious as to what different people's go-to cocktails of substances are as well as possibly finding (if this thread gains any traction) something new for myself to try in the process 🌞

wine, but cant even seem to stomach it anymore, i did have couple lil cans of club mudslides yesterday after a hell day, that went down well, but yes alcohol, i kinda want to smoke pot and pop pills, but seems i cant handle using anymore, go figure eh? hope you have a good thread, mine never gain traction , they are boring so im going to make up some filthy ones that are unique, GL!