• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What is your first sign of withdrawal?

^ Had one of those vivid, terrible nightmares last night. Everything went wrong and every fucking insecurity was thrown in my face and made me feel like a piece of shit. It's usually a long, horrible dream that plays out like a movie.

Off topic, but I mentioned the UFO sighting a few nights ago. Then last night, I randomly turned over in bed and saw a bright ball of sparkling white light in my room. It went quick like a camera flash. It was sooo bright and pure white. I turned back around and went to sleep. I didn't want to get scared.

Could've been an angel.

"Angels are the energy of God's divine light and love, so it makes sense that God's creations -- the angels -- would glow with God's light when they are near us.

The white lights are from our guardian angels who are always with us. When you feel alone or need validation that you're on the right path, you'll see white sparkling or flashing lights with your eyes open. You'll think that someone just took a photo with a flash, but no one is there . . . except your angels."

Last edited:
For me the first symptoms of withdrawal are loss of pleasure in the things you usually like it, it's seems nothing have a sense and you start to question the meaning of life, and stuff like that, and anxiety too. That's psycologically, physically are cold sweats, body aches, hot flushes.. My last detox was from Suboxone (a big bullshit to leave, really tough) 3 months ago, and was a hell. Now I'm taking kratom to manage my chronic pain and too the PAWS after 4 years taking prescription opiates to relief the pain, and it's really efective.

Wow, I can relate to all of these symptoms at the beginning. I didn't even connect the nightmares but I have those too...

Good Morning everyone, I am sitting here sipping (Gulping at first!) the obligatory cup of tea to calm my stomach and help my mind... It's funny because when I am in slight withdrawal and I get the tea into me, it's like i can feel it seeping into all my muscles and organs and curing them... it know it's crazy but I tingle in the places the tea is going so I know if it's working on my arms, or my legs or whatever... then those places seem to feel better!

Anyone else notice that?? Or am I crazy? crazier than i originally thought?? LOL

I really hope that my days are very short with this stuff. My detox is middle of October I am looking forward to it, but extremely worried about PAWS. The depression in the beginning really gets to me, i can't imagine how shitty I'll feel after 9 days!

I have some St. John Wort. Plan to take it everyday beginning the first day of detox (with my other comfort meds... I still really need to get colonidine, I hear it's a life saver...) wish me luck everyone! Much Love!

Last edited:
That doesn't sound crazy at all. One of the bonuses of tapering down my daily tea intake was that I'd always wake to slight wd, and therefore feel that warmth seep into my body like you describe. Being on a much stronger dose was rubbish, pods last so long I'd never feel a high because the previous dose wouldn't have worn off.

Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss that on occasion. But - having things like my motivation, sex drive and ability to enjoy an orgasm back more than make up for it! :)