• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.2%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.6%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
My favourite is bromadol / BDPC. Was very soft and somehow 'organic', with a velvety sensation to it. Just that it's ungodly potent and need to be volumetrically dosed but then it was reallly good.

Not all that much different than plain-jane grey-market brorphine.
You know that brophine seems to cause irreversible tolerance by some weird mechanism? Like the chlorocathinones, another substance they shouldn't market imo, O-desmethyltramadol is much safer being a metabolite of tramadol. I want my bromadol back!

Yeah, opium must be good, never had the chance to try it yet, no garden and don't know whether importing poppy pods is legal - but pods are different than actual opium. This contains among others noscapine, which acts as a dissociative (I did a box of noscapine pills and got zero effecrs but YMMV and maybe it just potentiates other alkaloids) - but this might mean that opium is less habit forming than heroin/diamorphine. Fuck war on drugs which forces us to go grey/black market.

Opium, easy peesy lemon squeezy.
Lasts 24hr+ if consumed orally, can be obtained for free in middle-class neighbourhoods/grown for free, is a 'seasonal' high if harvested yourself (and thus, somewhat self-limiting, depending on climate/crop size), has a long and illustrious history of human usage stretching back thousands and thousands (and thousands, and thousands) of years.... nothing but good things.

Granted, I've never had the opportunity to do actual heroin; as someone who didn't give it a try until this year, "heroin" = carfentanil with purple dyed cut. Very cyber punk, with a better duration than fentanyl, but certainly lacking in euphoria and incontrovertibly inferior to opium, imo. Not all that much different than plain-jane grey-market brorphine.
I've always wanted to try raw opium or opium tea.

Oxycodone is more stimulating while hydrocodone is more sedating. That’s in very general terms, it’s also dose and person dependent of course. Oxy is more potent and is much preferable to hydro imho

The line-up as far as opi-os goes for me is:

1. diamorphine and oxycodone (tie)
2. BTH (mixed morphine alkaloids)
3. morphine (IV)
4. methadone
5. buprenorphine
6. hydrocodone
7. kratom
8. codeine

So I just got hear to BL and saw this posted just now. I can't resist so I was wondering if there is a difference between oxycodone and hydrocodone ? There seems to be but I keep trying to pin point what it is so I am not sure ?
Essentially, hydrocodone is derived from codeine, and is similar in effects to that. VI-Codin, meaning 6 times the potency of codeine. 5mg vike = 30mg codeine and they are somewhat comparable in effects.

Oxycodone on the other hand is derived from thebaine, and is a little bit closer to the strength of morphine than Vicodin is.

So I just got hear to BL and saw this posted just now. I can't resist so I was wondering if there is a difference between oxycodone and hydrocodone ? There seems to be but I keep trying to pin point what it is so I am not sure ?
Like someone else mentioned, oxycodone is more potent. That's the most notable difference.

I was in a wheelchair when I was first given oxycodone. Now I’m moving independently, in crutches, but still, I’m able to go shopping, I have been swimming , I no longer wish I would just die already and have this hell over with. That is while I have enough of this drug. I have been back in the wheelchair when it was taken away and worse off from knowing what could be. I hate that there is no in between, some kind of quality of life that is sustainable. Anyway..

Like someone else mentioned, oxycodone is more potent. That's the most notable difference.

For me, the most notable difference is that oxycodone simply has a more euphoric and desirable high, and is somewhat stimulating (though I have spoken with people who prefer hydrocodone, personally I find it substantially inferior). Hydrocodone is more sedating. Oxy is also more potent but I don't think it's a lot more potent.

i prefer hydrocodone (when tolerance permits). is a more serene high. and lasts longer. while the oxycodone buzz has more presence, it can also be agitating.
Yeah oxy can get on my nerves a bit with the irritability. Come up is nice and stimulating but heroin hits the spot as far as overall feeling....just don't want to have to stab myself a dozen times a day to stay high.

Hydros were nice when I was an opiate infant but they don't even affect me now. Even if I ate a bunch the feeling would be lost on me. I do recall feeling absolutely grand on old Vicodin pills, I'd mash them up and throw in a shot of whiskey, twas the best. Eventually I'd fall asleep and have the most grand, serene dreams with a tinge of lucidity.

Kratom is not an opiate nor an opioid. It is neither derived from opium nor is it a synthetic opioid.

Darvon/Darvocet is shit. I don't care what it's classified as--- it's a horrible drug. Nasty shit.

Kratom is not an opiate nor an opioid. It is neither derived from opium nor is it a synthetic opioid.

Darvon/Darvocet is shit. I don't care what it's classified as--- it's a horrible drug. Nasty shit.
Kratom isn't an opiate you're right about that, but it absolutely is an opioid.

An opioid is just a substance that acts on the opioid receptors. It doesn't have to be synthetic.

Kratom isn't an opiate you're right about that, but it absolutely is an opioid.

An opioid is just a substance that acts on the opioid receptors. It doesn't have to be synthetic.
This is true, an opioid is defined as any substance that acts on opioid receptors. Kratom is definitely an opioid.
OK, I didn't know that. I thought an opioid
was a synthetic opiate.
I stand corrected.
(actually, I sit corrected)