• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What Is Wrong With My Meth!!!

Now I'm just smoking the leftover vinegar residue because I like the taste of the vinegar fumes. So tell me if it's bad for me to basically smoke vinegar

DC -> BDD

Give this guy some practical help? I dunno, if doesn’t fit here.
I'm all out of HR advice on this one. If the OP doesn't think smoking meth is bad I don't suppose smoking vinegar is either.

One might even be inclined to say that smoking vinegar would be healthier then smoking solvents, drain cleaner and toxic chemicals.

I'm all out of HR advice on this one. If the OP doesn't think smoking meth is bad I don't suppose smoking vinegar is either.

One might even be inclined to say that smoking vinegar would be healthier then smoking solvents, drain cleaner and toxic chemicals.
Yeah, my concern is that it might not just be vinegar. Given what meth is made from, you know?

Yeah, my concern is that it might not just be vinegar. Given what meth is made from, you know?
Yeah like the acetone I mentioned ps when I let the xtals dry they shrunk to about half a g even though they tasted better so I Definitely got scammed

I can without any doubt what so ever tell you WHAT IS WRONG with it? Just like even best ready rock those who seem to get that alertness or stimulation by doing more and more and more have been chasing something I have discovered and just got blessed with 20 dollar piece of PYREX that has changed the whole game and well took another GM or Grand Master and he sure is ! Thought it was the Chemical that I was hitting but well turns out to be horrible reaction with BUTANE and BU lets call it that but it's the old Methyl; Pentylone and wow few hits and gurning like rolling on old school Molly and feel even better, However it must must not be lit directly and best to do through a well glass water pipe and get not just stimulation blows Crystal away but Euphoria --_That is what whole world seems to chase but sorry young Grasshoppers other NODES deliver that ( How wish I knew but No brain surgeon ). I am very happy now but those who seriously have big will power and control I'll be happy to let the secret part critical critical! cause I paid one hell of horrible [price] for many months making mistake and well simple damn 2.50 jet lighter was issue. So anyone know all about Bongs tell me the solution since just hit it and well lots of cleaning still but easy to do now and no more screens >>>>Hurray! But My take on Meth is even if fresh and 100 % made with p#p never gone get Euphoria just loads of stimulation and be up for long time --Sorry I just compare and well This is like comparing a Corvette (Crystal Meth) to a Koenigsegg Jesko ( BU -Methyl Pentylone)

GIF by Top Gear
sports car chevrolet GIF
Game Race GIF by Rebel Racing

Last edited:
It's super crystal clear like glass almost but it melts and smokes in the pipe it seems to take along time to resolididfy
I would say that it was poorly purified, and overly hydrochlorinated.

The oily part is obviously a leftover solvent. You can probably get rid of that by letting it air out, or maybe washing it in acetone.

The chlorine burning part is somebody way overdid it with hydrochloric acid or HCl gas when they crystallize the free base into ice.

I can without any doubt what so ever tell you WHAT IS WRONG with it? Just like even best ready rock those who seem to get that alertness or stimulation by doing more and more and more have been chasing something I have discovered and just got blessed with 20 dollar piece of PYREX that has changed the whole game and well took another GM or Grand Master and he sure is ! Thought it was the Chemical that I was hitting but well turns out to be horrible reaction with BUTANE and BU lets call it that but it's the old Methyl; Pentylone and wow few hits and gurning like rolling on old school Molly and feel even better, However it must must not be lit directly and best to do through a well glass water pipe and get not just stimulation blows Crystal away but Euphoria --_That is what whole world seems to chase but sorry young Grasshoppers other NODES deliver that ( How wish I knew but No brain surgeon ). I am very happy now but those who seriously have big will power and control I'll be happy to let the secret part critical critical! cause I paid one hell of horrible [price] for many months making mistake and well simple damn 2.50 jet lighter was issue. So anyone know all about Bongs tell me the solution since just hit it and well lots of cleaning still but easy to do now and no more screens >>>>Hurray! But My take on Meth is even if fresh and 100 % made with p#p never gone get Euphoria just loads of stimulation and be up for long time --Sorry I just compare and well This is like comparing a Corvette (Crystal Meth) to a Koenigsegg Jesko ( BU -Methyl Pentylone)

GIF by Top Gear

Thank you Dragon Kush for thumbs up never addicted to NOTHING not even Cigarettes but this OMG I was told NOT TO GLORIFY how can I NOT HOW>>>????? After brief periods of using strong stims and finding ultimate perfect STIM and EUPHORIANT and I beg to see if anyone else has been doing this>>>???? IF NOBODY WORLDIWIDE>>>>>>>>> then History has come true!!!!:green banana::green banana::green banana::green banana::green banana::bow::bow::bow::bow:
blast off rocket GIF by US National Archives

Last edited: