• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What Is Wrong With My Meth!!!

DragonKush

Greenlighter
When I got it it was oily tastes sour and burns nose like chlorine and makes me cough. What is wrong with it they promised it was 99.99% pure

It's super crystal clear like glass almost but it melts and smokes in the pipe it seems to take along time to resolididfy

OK whoops I didn't mean to share too much info didn't think they would find it based on that
It's okay. No biggie.

We have over 200 threads on here about people complaining about how crappy the meth is nowadays so grab a beverage and start reading. Some are here in drug culture, some are in basic drugs and others are in other drugs.

Nobody on here likes the meth anymore. It's cut to shit, full of RC's and caffeine and all kinds of other stuff.

Man now I know only trust meth if it comes from CA because it's not that nasty stuff most of the time. I'm never trusting the internet again

What is happening is it stays liquid for a whole minute then recrustalized in a snap second
Before the day is out you will have lots of comments here.

I can't help ya much because I have never done it.

By this time tomorrow someone will probably be telling you they got the same shitty stuff.

I would have been dead if it were fent because I smoked a rock to be the test dummy

I wasn't saying it was fent. What I am saying is the dark web just breeds scammers. They know they'll never see you in person. Glad you're ok tho.
Yeah they have tons of scams I know the only thing I got that worked out of the 10 orders I did was the LSD although they probably shipped me 25-i anyway which is a lethal form of lsd just luckly we never died

Well don't take life for granted. Seriously I had several near death experiences. Saw colors I didn't even knew imagined and that is not some hippie statement. I was locked segregationnot even knowing how to dial out to get outta there. Was in there a little over two months. I could of signed myself out yet I thought cannibals where after me. I was smoking three eightballs a day from Dec of 04 until March of 05. Never eating nor drinking fluids. Finally my body was shutting down. Without going into my testimony I will say that drugs only mask the real problem, and that's a true relationship w Christ.

Granted the meth was free I knew the Vietnam mafia here in OKC. We would pass like eight water bongs in a circle. The supply was unlimited. The more you feed that lion it'll eventually eat you.

Just found out what it was guys they just refined some old cut meth with vinegar and acetone it's fresh and still haven't dried yet. It was oily in the bag when I first got it. I guess I should have known. Is smoking that stuff when still wet, dangerous or anything?

Just found out what it was guys they just refined some old cut meth with vinegar and acetone it's fresh and still haven't dried yet. It was oily in the bag when I first got it. I guess I should have known. Is smoking that stuff when still wet, dangerous or anything?
I’d DEFINITELY let it air out first. Better would be to toss it and get some speed from a tweaker down the block.