• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is wrong with my crystal?! (vomiting)

Deva2017

Greenlighter
I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong place; I'm really not feeling well. I thought crysfal would be under the empathetic drugs, but I didn't see it.
Anyway, I have been an occasional (about once a week for periods of a few months at a time) meth user for 10 years.
Today, I bought a gram 13 hours ago. (Last time before that was 3 weeks earlier.)
I snorted several lines and felt great/"normal" for 4 hours and then suddenly, while I was driving home, I got very nauseous. A few hours after that, I barfed- A LOT. More than I ever have as an adult. I did another line a while later and hurled again almost right away. Needless to say, this party is over.

What could cause this, though? I'm really hoping it doesn't mean this crystal is cut with heroin or something equally/even more deadly.

It is possible I just have food poisoning, because for lunch I bought a refrigerated wrapped sausage from a gas station and ate quite a bit of it.

Let me know your thoughts?

Thanks a lot!

It could be something the crystal was cut with or it could very well could be what you ate. It kinda sounds like the drug though because it sounds like you were done throwing up for a little while and then as soon as you did another line you threw up again. It's impossible for us to really know for sure.

whats the drip taste like? is it kind of like detergent?

Since this isn't normal for you I doubt this is the case, but for me, I've often gotten wound up throwing up from using really small amounts of meth. After I'd vomited I'd be ok, but man the nausea was intense till then. I found sometimes it would happen sometimes not.

sorry but we have a no drug ID rule here at Bluelight, all we could do is speculate as to what substance could be the culprit and that's not good HR.
if you'd like to understand why in more detail please consult the Bluelight User Agreement.
please avoid this line of questioning or i suspect this thread will be shut down very soon.

I'm sorry for leading you on OP, but I actually thought I had closed this a few days ago. I'm getting sloppy. We don't do drug identification here because it's impossible in most cases to provide any kind of answer beyond guessing. It could be loaded with Strychnine or you might have eaten some bad fish.