• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What is with all the different colors?

solvent_sammy

Greenlighter
So, I get a bunch of odd colored heroin powder, like.. every color of the rainbow.

I asked the opiate subreddit and all of them were like "dude NO ONE DYES their H, it's fentanyl"

And despite me saying that not only does it BURN when I snort it(not a lot, I just always was told fent doesn't burn unless it's cut) but that I have quite literally done 2 points in a sitting(usually a full one will get me fucked in the head with fent) and was barely nodding. I felt hella good, but fent ALWAYS makes me nod.ive had fent one time that I know of, for sure in the past 6mo(it's rare, so everyone charges 25 a point) , and it did not burn, had a mildly sweet taste with a bitter after taste and took less than half a bump this previous time and it made me fall asleep after about 30 mins of constant nod.
I basically got laughed off the subreddit, despite being told a few times by dealers that they sometimes literally use food coloring to tell their product apart from others.

I know the pink isn't either of them most of the time. Anyone else get the same shit?

Yeah fetty dope, but its definitely dye. Fentanyl cant be both a white powder (pure), and cookie monster blue. That or grimace purple; depending which dope you got that particular day..

You said it burns, and that fent doesn't burn unless its cut. You do realize you don't have uncut fent, right? You likely have fentadope. Its everywhere these days

I actually have some blue stuff now. I had some orange stuff and was like "wtf is this?" And my buddy was like "they put food coloring/dye in it as a branding to tell whose dope batches are whose"