Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is this pill cut with???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
i dont know if i am allowed to say pill names on here but ima risk it... in late january/early february i was taking these pills called blue euros... before i had taken them my dealer told me they were cut w/ coke! and i took it and it was AMAZING!!! no doubt the best i have ever felt in my entire life and proly the best ill ever feel...

...but i was looking em up online like on pillreports and stuff and they say that it is cut w/ different things but none of em said coke... some suspect that its cut w/ meth and others suspect that its cut w/ other stuff but no coke... &i also saw somewhere that if it is blue then it is most likely cut w/ meth but idk... i was wondering if anybody is familiar wit this particular pill and if you can tell me what it is really cut with??? is it coke? meth? or other???

Wow... Just wow...

1) There is no coke in pills, its not orally active and its MUCH more expensive than MDMA
2) You can't tell what is in a pill by its color
3) You shouldn't listen to what dealers tell you
4) Buy a test kit
5) Buy a test kit
6) Test all your drugs
7) This is against forum guidelines so I'm closing it. None of us can tell you what was in your pills, test them.

Status
Not open for further replies.