PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what is this "Acid" im getting

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy_shartford

Greenlighter
I trust my supplier and know he isn't going to hurt me, and he's been doing this for a while so he know what he's talking about. But he provides me with "acid" and I always thought acid was lsd and from research I have done it is. But he claims acid is the street form of lsd and is chemically similar but it is hard to get lsd. Ive asked him what it really is and he's told me to not ask him over the phone and I usually forget to ask him in person cause don't see him often. So i'm wondering what I am taking. It comes on a blotted tab like real acid would. I have been led to belive that it is lsa due to the similarities in my experience and what the effects are but Ive also seen the lsa doesn't come blotted on tabs very often. The effects for me are very positive and I enjoy it and don't feel in any danger doing it but I would just like to know what I am taking so I can research it more and be more educated. I get it for *no price discussion* a tab. Also as another factor about it is that i took a tab one night and again the next day and it didn't work the second time, he says that your tolerance builds up fast. p.s. the effects last for 4 to 6 hours.

Creativity comes from boundaries- me

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't allow price discussion or "What did I take?" Threads on bluelight.

But LSD and Acid are one and the same. However, a drug that is only lasting 4-6 hours is definitely NOT LSD.

Nbombed!

I'd stop buying anything from that guy and never trust a word that came out of his mouth again man. Plus at *no price discussion* a tab for an NBOMe... he's really ripping you off big time, making at least a 90% profit off each tab you buy.

Also, there aren't really any similarities between the two drugs other than the fact that they both facilitate visuals; LSD is safe and NBOMe's are often lethal, so be very careful in the future. The age old mantra "If it's bitter, it's a spitter" is the best rule to follow when looking for legitimate lsd in the 21st century.

LSD is LSD. Actual "acid" and LSD are the same drug/chemical.

It sounds as though you're getting a research chemical, as actual LSD does not last for 4-6 hours. A lot of people who are/were into LSD just simply switched to taking mushrooms when research chemicals first started being sold as LSD.

Yeah man I know plenty of guys ordering research chems trying to pass them off as other drugs on the steet. LSD has always been a 12 to 16 hour trip for me give or take.

4-6 hours is without a doubt nbome. As said above, at *no price discussion* a tab he's ripping you the fuck off.

One day he may drop dead out of nowhere without any warnings, so yeah I'd say you're in danger if you continue to use his bunk tabs. If you drop it now you'll be fine. I've seen people use dozens of tabs of NBOMes, and come out fine, and I've seen others use the same amount and come out thinking they have serious mental issues. Many people who die from NBOMe's have used them in the past without complications. PLEASE, ​be careful!

so this is not lsa because the effects are exactly the same as my experience. like geometric figures, trailing, color shifts, brightening, mood lifting, confusion, insomnia

Visuals are no indicator of one drug or another, any psychedelic produces visuals. LSA isn't common in any kind of extracted form, and likely wouldn't fit on a blotter.

Also, NBOMe's are euphoriants much more than LSD. LSD doesn't automatically lift your mood, but IME Nbome's do.

my guy also says he can get lsd for *no price discussion* a tab but he has to pre order it like a week ahead just wondering how legit that sounds

Welcome to bluelight, as others have pointed out we do not allow drug identification threads. Please also avoid discussion of sourcing drugs.

Some posts were unapproved / removed.

Read the rules by following the links below, in my signature.

As Transform said: no discussion that has anything to do with how one is supposed to find and buy drugs or for what prices. That is not what this forum is for. People are feeling too comfortable around those topics. Be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.