• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

What is the worst drug to have withdrawals from?

• Heroin

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Methadone

Votes: 98 13.2%
  • Oxymorphone

Votes: 27 3.6%
  • Tramadol

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • Benzodiazepines

Votes: 292 39.3%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 20 2.7%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • Meth/Amphetamines

Votes: 39 5.2%
  • Cocaine/Crack

Votes: 13 1.7%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • SSRI/SNRI/MAOI/TCA/TeCA antidepressants

Votes: 21 2.8%
  • Other Opiates/Opioids

Votes: 65 8.7%

• Total voters
A C/T of 4-6 mg. Xanax a day from 2011 to 2014

I met God and didn't sleep for 10 days. Glutamate OD. Horrible

Never done heroin, and I have WD from oxycodone and it sucked pretty bad. But when I had to stop taking Effexor it was the worst feeling ever. I had plenty of valium and Percocet at the time, and even those didn't help. Even now, when I hear the word Effexor I shudder...

The hot/cold flashes are ceaseless (ugh!) And yes, the RLS is obnoxious as fuck. Thank God I have a large gabapentin and a decent lyrica prescription. Those also seem to partially aid in the anxiety department.

I last used IV H 5 days ago and am dealing with all of the above. I DO have a suboxone prescription but am taking such a small amount (in comparison) that I'm not tip top. I may ask my psychiatrist for clonidine tomorrow. If ooooonly he'd tickle my ears with words like 'alprazolam' 'clonazepam'. Awwww.

Careful, Woa! I was on subs for quite awhile, then out of no where my insurance basically said fuck off.. Quit paying for my subs because on the BZD's =/. $900 per script, no thanks! I'd be better off slamming dope again!

Insomnia. Going days or weeks without sleeping an hour will make you insane or suicidal. The longest swim has gone was 4 days in a row without sleep and he looked terrible. Also swim said stomach pains, diarrhea, sweating, cold/hot flashes, irritability/anger, and vomiting are a few other symptoms that swim has endured during wd. So from what I have heard it is not a fun time at all. Swim says he would have never gotten into heroin if he knew how fucked up wd are. I've heard suboxone/subutex work miracles tho. Might be worth checking into...
Be smart and safe everyone!

The deppression and anxiety. And when you already have anxiety also it's horribe. Really, physical stuff ya can cover up with some meds if you know what to get(Lope), but there is still that mental part thats fuckin horrible for me. I wish we had codiene otc here...

Anxiety , depression, crushing hopelessness, RLS, and insomnia are bad. Real bad.
But OMG I just hate that gross smell, it reminds me of fried onions or something, sickly sweet, and kind of funky. And 10 minutes after taking a shower, the smell is back.

Heroin is pretty bad. Nothing else even comes close to the physical wd. The list of symptoms is ridiculously long. Horrible Insomnia, severe stomach pains, and vomiting are some of the worst.
Xanax is also pretty terrible. You can die from these wd. Swim had multiple seizures from these wd. Other than that trouble falling asleep was the only other symptom experiences.
Swim has never had alcohol wd but he hears those are pretty bad as well. Cold shivers and stomach problems are just some examples. Alcohol and benzos are the only drugs where the wd can kill. With alcohol you can freeze to death during summer due to the bodies inability to regulate its temp.
So those are the worst 3 you can have. Alcohol, heroin, benzo in that order. Alcohol and benzo are the only ones that can kill though.
Be smart and safe!

Worst kick of my life was going off of dilaudid, 40mgs or higher a day. first 24 hours nothing, then at 36 hours, awake in pure sweat, and like an alarm clock, the sickness hits. 14 hours of the most intense, horrrific cramps, shiting, puking, pissing, vomiting yourself, shaking, sweating, whole body restless leg syndrome, hot and cold alteration. I did this at least 10 times, and it was a nightmare everytime. I was living in the american countryside in Kansas and so no amount of anti-sickness steps could be taken. No methadone or subutex or dope or anything.

several times I drove hours to Wicita to score morphine wen I was puking as I was driving, shivering, shaking, then i would pull up to the dealer's house and put down like 200 bucks and then bang a grain of morphine. last time I kicked it though he wasn't selling anymore, and i called everyone I knew, i didn't get a call back until i had been in withdrawal 14 hours and was through the worst of it. drove to score a 60mg oxy and banged it without restarting my habit, a bit like a reward piece. the next day I quit the stuff for good and haven't been back in 5 years. that being said I take everything orally now and usually weaker medications.

the restless leg syndrome has to be the worst part.. after the puking your guts out shitting your pants and high levels of anxiety

I'm hurting so bad and feel like I'm going to faint . Why do I always do this to myself????

The worst is when your in withdrawal for over 24 hours because you cant connect for whatever reason so you take a suboxone or 2. Then within an hour it comes through and you barely feel shit.

Never had a sub connect before. Sipping some dank cwe water but hoping for not much

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh, relief. Bye faintness, nausea, anxiety, RLS , crippling depression, fever and chills, sweats, light sensitivity, yawning, watery eyes, and funky monkey smell!!!!! For now