• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the single most memorable song you've hear during a psychedelic experience (or any drug experience)?

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member
I have so many different songs, experiences, memories I could list here.... I'm typically an electronica/ambient guy when tripping...

but I'll keep it simple

The first time I broke through on DMT (was also on 2 tabs) was to this song:

Even though it's pretty simple and repetitive, this song will always give me chills remembering that first time I broke through after smoking 60mg of DMT....

These lyrics will forever haunt me.

"Come with us today
Come with us don't say
You can no longer see, hear or feel
Deep beyond the pale
Welcome to the void.

Come with us today
Come with us don't stay
In the midst of your mind you will see
you are not so real
Welcome to the void."

never gets old for me.... almost a description of the DMT trip

what about you? :)

I have so many different songs, experiences, memories I could list here.... I'm typically an electronica/ambient guy when tripping...

but I'll keep it simple

The first time I broke through on DMT (was also on 2 tabs) was to this song:

Even though it's pretty simple and repetitive, this song will always give me chills remembering that first time I broke through after smoking 60mg of DMT....

These lyrics will forever haunt me.

"Come with us today
Come with us don't say
You can no longer see, hear or feel
Deep beyond the pale
Welcome to the void.

Come with us today
Come with us don't stay
In the midst of your mind you will see
you are not so real
Welcome to the void."

never gets old for me.... almost a description of the DMT trip

what about you? :)

Well when I'm on a Trip , My go to song is Red Hot Chili Peppers "Other side" and "Soul to Squeeze" I just absolutely feel every Damn thing about those songs.

Smashing by the libertines, high as fuck on dope with my exgf (both of us) saying how we'd never leave each other in tears. You know how that story ends.

Swagon by detlef rolling my balls off one Redbull pill with my gf aswell. Shittttt one of the best parties I've Been to.

I believe "maria isabel - tu libertad" has made me cry many times of emotion because i love it so much..........Tripping or not, hard to remember actually..